Hello, so glad to be among people like me!!!
Welcome to the Tank, and God bless!
Isn't it a wee bit weird for a frenchman to feel close to the limeys. I mean just sayin
(03-19-2010, 07:43 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Isn't it a wee bit weird for a frenchman to feel close to the limeys. I mean just sayin

He only means the Catholic limeys, of course.  ;D
(03-18-2010, 01:19 PM)Stidiumecclesiae Wrote: I'm more from the south, but I feel close to England (in my heart)

God bless all of you!

So do I, strangely enough.

And yes, I mean Catholic England. Not Cromwell's, James's, Elizabeth's, or William of Orange's!
(03-19-2010, 07:43 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Isn't it a wee bit weird for a frenchman to feel close to the limeys. I mean just sayin
  I'm not fond of these English people fond of the Queen, very Anglican and so on.
I feel closer to the Traditional ones, who are open to Roman culture (who learn Latin), because we do more get along, and those who are real Catholics, there's no limit! I really get along with them!
I've been to England several time, it's closer than America. I like these folks. Can't explain why. I love the Irish too, they're more Catholic.
(03-20-2010, 05:21 AM)Stidiumecclesiae Wrote:
  I'm not fond of these English people fond of the Queen, very Anglican and so on.
I feel closer to the Traditional ones, who are open to Roman culture (who learn Latin), because we do more get along, and those who are real Catholics, there's no limit! I really get along with them!
I've been to England several time, it's closer than America. I like these folks. Can't explain why. I love the Irish too, they're more Catholic.

English Catholicism is great when you can find it.
Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy your stay
(03-25-2010, 11:05 AM)Gary45 Wrote: Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy your stay

You too!
(03-25-2010, 11:05 AM)Gary45 Wrote: Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy your stay

Cohibas are overrated.
Thank you! :)