McForce
http://www.weathersealed.com/2010/02/23/...the-force/

Just click the link: awesomeness.

[Image: alone.jpg]
Is McDonald's supposed to be represented by black?

Then I guess there should be a more visible line where land ends and water begins.  ;)
Yes, they're represented by black.
just one more reason to move to texas.
(03-05-2010, 05:08 PM)libby Wrote: just one more reason to move to texas.

Sure, but Sonic is kind of gross these days.  It's not nearly as good as it used to be.
(03-05-2010, 06:40 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:

Sure, but Sonic is kind of gross these days.  It's not nearly as good as it used to be.

I noticed that too last time I was in Dallas-Ft. Worth area, about '07 I think.

Whataburger, baby!!!!!!  Miss them so much.
I don't know, I see just as many of each place listed on that map in my travels of the Republic. Usually wherever there is a commercial spot in a city there is at least one of each of these burger joints right next to each other. Burger King being the exception as I think they are sliding out of business in general. In my immediate area I have two Whataburgers, Wendy's, Sonic and one Jack in the Crack and McDonald's. I either go to Whataburger or to a $5 real burger joint like Tom's or Chaps. Also have a Steak 'n Shake. Not for sure if they are fast-food or or an actually restaurant. I think they are somewhere in between.  :laughing:
This is true. On one street not too far from where I live, there are three Sonic's in the same mile.

There are also Whataburger's galore, which is God's burger chain of choice. Proof: if you turn the W logo upside-down, it becomes the M of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
If you MUST eat fast food, Hardee's has the best burgers. But you'd be better off cooking your own at home.