McForce
(03-06-2010, 03:01 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: This is true. On one street not too far from where I live, there are three Sonic's in the same mile.

There are also Whataburger's galore, which is God's burger chain of choice. Proof: if you turn the W logo upside-down, it becomes the M of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
:pazzo:

What is with Texans and Whataburger? I was soooo looking forward to eating there and it was absolutely weak. I was so unimpressed..

Here's what God eats when he has a burger hankering:
[Image: in_n_out_logo.jpg]
y'all are getting awfully bold... I'm pretty sure God prefers Cuban sandwiches and black beans.

:wench:
(03-07-2010, 12:19 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote: What is with Texans and Whataburger? I was soooo looking forward to eating there and it was absolutely weak. I was so unimpressed..

Get out of here, you heretic.
(03-07-2010, 12:51 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(03-07-2010, 12:19 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote: What is with Texans and Whataburger? I was soooo looking forward to eating there and it was absolutely weak. I was so unimpressed..

No, I'm serious. I'm not just being provocative (which I do). I really, really want someone to explain to me what the big deal is about Whataburger?

Seriously, do you, like, ever make one at a backyard BBQ? Have you ever eaten at a mom n' pop joint? I mean, Whataburger wasn't even as good as those. I'm actually saying it was bad, not merely lackluster. I don't like McDonalds much either, and this thing was on that level-- crappy, kinda greasy. I really didn't get it. I would have thought I'd gone to the wrong place but the giant sign that said "Whataburger" (with that big "W"), was not to be missed.

Duly seconded.

It's hard to explain Whataburger devotion.  Kinda like trying to get an NO Mass-goer to understand why Latin is important.  ;)
(03-07-2010, 12:22 PM)DesperatelySeeking Wrote:

Duly seconded.

It's hard to explain Whataburger devotion.  Kinda like trying to get an NO Mass-goer to understand why Latin is important.   ;)

No, no it's not. I went there, it was gross.
You went to a Novus-burger.
When God wants a sandwich, He eats a po' boy. I know He likes po' boys; the Bible says so.

Or maybe He likes Ghetto Burgers.
(03-07-2010, 05:15 PM)Satori Wrote: When God wants a sandwich, He eats a po' boy. I know He likes po' boys; the Bible says so.

Or maybe He likes Ghetto Burgers.

Po boys indeed, God's sandwich. Ghetto/hoodie Burgers are in their own cateory. We have the famous B n' R out here, down the street in Hawthorne, Alton Brown visited there. It truly is good.
(03-07-2010, 05:06 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: You went to a Novus-burger.

I'm totally serious that I want to understand what the deal is. I feel like I musta went to the wrong place with my underwhelmed experience and the religious fervor of Texans about Whata.

If it helps reconcile things for you, my friends who just moved from Laredo said I'm correct, that In N' Out blows it away.