McForce
I've eaten at In N' Out several times during trips to California. It's good, but Whataburger is supreme.
(03-07-2010, 05:56 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: I've eaten at In N' Out several times during trips to California. It's good, but Whataburger is supreme.

I don't understand how you can say this. I mean, we can't be terribly different, you even got me to try Chik-Fil-A (which is decent IMO, meat excellent, sauces/sandwiches are okay though, what a waste of excellent chicken.)

Is it possible I went to a lousy Whata? It was in Irving if that helps. It was absolutely 'meh'
That's why I think you went to a Novus-Ordoized Whataburger.
However, in truth, Whataburger isn't my favourite burger restaurant; just the one I go to the most. My favourite is Culver's.
The best burger in the south and that means the north too since it is substandard for everything except pizza in NJ and you can get that in TX

is Roys Big Burger in Richmond VA just as you get to the bottomof the hill, next to Byrd Park, heading towards Lakeside

http://local.yahoo.com/info-12786647-roy...er-henrico

Greasy and awesome...the Roys double cheese all the way...so much grease it comes through the wax paper holder, nothing better with a hangover, or anything else.

Whataburger is really good, sonic is decent, for the real burgers in dallas as was mentioned, we like to go to Scotty P's Hamburgers.

I have been told that The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, just outside WIllowbend Mall has the best burger in Dallas...I have not tried it yet.

Hardees breakfast sausage biscuit was may fav groing up...bojangles is good too for that

Whataburger is has decent ones
(03-08-2010, 04:17 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: The best burger in the south and that means the north too since it is substandard for everything except pizza in NJ and you can get that in TX

is Roys Big Burger in Richmond VA just as you get to the bottomof the hill, next to Byrd Park, heading towards Lakeside

http://local.yahoo.com/info-12786647-roy...er-henrico

Greasy and awesome...the Roys double cheese all the way...so much grease it comes through the wax paper holder, nothing better with a hangover, or anything else.

Whataburger is really good, sonic is decent, for the real burgers in dallas as was mentioned, we like to go to Scotty P's Hamburgers.

I have been told that The Keg Steakhouse & Bar, just outside WIllowbend Mall has the best burger in Dallas...I have not tried it yet.

Hardees breakfast sausage biscuit was may fav groing up...bojangles is good too for that

Whataburger is has decent ones

I pass Roy's every time I go to my mother's and have been sorely tempted -- but it always seems to be Friday or something.

Did you ever have the Ghetto Burger from Rent-A-Chef (East Side)? Toasted Wonder bread instead of a bun, sauteed peppers and onions, and a piece of real cheddar cheese. Yum.
Whataburger.  A double-double, all the way.  With extra jalapeños.

A close second is In-N-Out -- a 3 x 3, preferably, although it's been a while since I last had one of those. 
(03-08-2010, 08:27 AM)Satori Wrote: I pass Roy's every time I go to my mother's and have been sorely tempted -- but it always seems to be Friday or something.

Did you ever have the Ghetto Burger from Rent-A-Chef (East Side)? Toasted Wonder bread instead of a bun, sauteed peppers and onions, and a piece of real cheddar cheese. Yum.

The Ghetto Burger name sounds familiar but I'm pretty sure I never had one.  My dad may have, I'll ask.

Try Roy when you are ready for grease, I am pretty sure you will not be disappointed
Whic all reminds me, a guy at work cooks on his George Forman grill, he brought in 1/2 lbs elk burgers he had made off a kill, put in some Ethiopian spice, and we added salt...picked the things up with our hands and ate them...pretty damn good.
This is obviously a flawed exercise.  White Castle (the devil's burger) isn't even on the map. :bronxcheer: