Hi from a very Catholic country!
Hello everybody!

I made a mistake when I typed my nickname, which was meant to be StudiumEcclesiae and not Stidium.... Anyway, it's cute so I'll keep it like that.
I meant "having a great devotion to the Church", because in fact I pray for the Holy Catholic Church, for its unity.

I come from France, a very Catholic country, but a very atheistic one too!! sad

So good to be among you all! I'm glad to be a Traditional Catholic now,  Pray and I really felt like sharing in a Traditional Catholic forum, so we'll enjoy ourselves here.  Smile

Pax Christi
(03-11-2010, 03:01 PM)Stidiumecclesiae Wrote: Hello everybody!

I made a mistake when I typed my nickname, which was meant to be StudiumEcclesiae and not Stidium.... Anyway, it's cute so I'll keep it like that.
I meant "having a great devotion to the Church", because in fact I pray for the Holy Catholic Church, for its unity.

I come from France, a very Catholic country, but a very atheistic one too!! sad

So good to be among you all! I'm glad to be a Traditional Catholic now,  Pray and I really felt like sharing in a Traditional Catholic forum, so we'll enjoy ourselves here.  Smile

Pax Christi

Hello!

Do you speak French or do you just come from France?
Both!!! Big Grin
(I posted two messages to introduce myself, sorry about that)
(03-11-2010, 03:01 PM)Stidiumecclesiae Wrote: I made a mistake when I typed my nickname, which was meant to be StudiumEcclesiae and not Stidium.... Anyway, it's cute so I'll keep it like that.
I meant "having a great devotion to the Church"...

Haha Smile  One of the priests I know who says the Latin Mass mispronounces words every once in a while.  Sometimes they change the meaning of the prayers...like confusing the words for "beseech" and and old word for "attack" (at least, according to a friend.)

In any event, welcome.  I'm new here, too, so I can't give you a nice "oh you'll love it here" welcome, but hello anyway!!
Bienvenue ! Tip o' the hat Je suis également en France.
(03-12-2010, 11:02 AM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote: Bienvenue ! Tip o' the hat Je suis également en France.

You must have a cold...I hope you feel better.
(03-12-2010, 11:02 AM)veritatem_dilexisti Wrote: Bienvenue ! Tip o' the hat Je suis également en France.
Ah, c'est super ! Et j'espère que vous aimez bien la France !
Welcome!
Bon jour! Where in France are you? I visited Metz last year.
Vive le ..........
Francais ole jenapas oui
Oooo la la