Scientists Have Discovered Booze That Won't Give You A Hangover!
(03-12-2010, 08:30 PM)libby Wrote: And DrBombay?

well...let's not talk about DrBombay.[/i]

:grandpa:
(03-12-2010, 04:01 PM)Iuvenalis Wrote: Filtration helps, the booze you select matters...

At first I thought you said flirtation helps.  That I was going to agree with.

(03-12-2010, 08:30 PM)libby Wrote: Walty.... at your age you can be plastered at 6:00 a.m. and after a shower still be able to drag yourself into work at 7:00.

That's so true.  And I've got to enjoy that while it lasts.  Pretty soon I'll be like mumbai, having a hard time pulling myself from bed in the morning after that nightcap of malibu and peach-passionfruit juice.
(03-12-2010, 08:55 PM)Walty Wrote:
(03-12-2010, 04:01 PM)Iuvenalis Wrote: Filtration helps, the booze you select matters...

At first I thought you said flirtation helps.  That I was going to agree with.

(03-12-2010, 08:30 PM)libby Wrote: Walty.... at your age you can be plastered at 6:00 a.m. and after a shower still be able to drag yourself into work at 7:00.

That's so true.  And I've got to enjoy that while it lasts.  Pretty soon I'll be like mumbai, having a hard time pulling myself from bed in the morning after that nightcap of malibu and peach-passionfruit juice.

It's not age for me, having superior boozehound genetics I can still drink to excess (if I so desire) and make it to work, etc.
(03-12-2010, 08:37 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: BA! Though I don't like hangovers like the rest o them. They DO serve a purpose. This sounds like folly to me.
Hangovers are easily avoided once u get some marbles and even so I've found through me travels the cure is hot and sour soup with chicken toes. This recipe only works at cum jugs yuens (sadly its real name) on spadina in chi town toronto. If u go in there lookin like u need it u don't even have to order it. That's what happenend to me when I fell dpown their stairs one hard night.
Stuff works wonders.

I agree on the hot and sour.  It helps you sweat crap out, settles the stomach, etc.  Never had it with chicken toes though....