Architect of Betrayal?: WH Exposes Obama as Provocateur of Catholic Dissention
(03-19-2010, 04:22 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if he starts doing it fairly soon, which in turn will cause rioting in Italy and across Europe, so he will be forced to flee Rome and fulfill the prophecies of the saints. It is not a matter if, it is a matter of how soon.

I don't think most of the N-O Catholics care that much. There are a lot more ties between many of those families and secular or protestant groups than between them and the Church-proper...  After all, people tend to go where their blood-kin go and since most of the N-O Catholics are a remnant, their kin having left the Church completely, it won't be that dramatic for them to just head across the street to the in-law's denomination.

Not wishing such would happen, but just being realistic that riots are not likely.

On the other hand, the urban legends of vast Vatican wealth might attract predators to what might appear to be a weakened Vatican state. I'd be more concerned about some act of terrorism against the Vatican itself than general social upheaval.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Architect of Betrayal?: WH Exposes Obama as Provocateur of Catholic Dissention - by littlerose - 03-19-2010, 05:13 PM