Architect of Betrayal?: WH Exposes Obama as Provocateur of Catholic Dissention
80% of the people dont want it, those on the dole and illegals do.
your threads, you got 9400 posts, impossible to read all, this must be your job
do you draw a check from Quis?
(03-20-2010, 12:20 AM)In nomine Patris Wrote: 80% of the people dont want it, those on the dole and illegals do.

Don't you? Last time I checked it was a nickle a word. That's why I'm fond of long posts.
LoL
(03-19-2010, 11:04 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: yes and your point? thats not an endorsement of this monstrosity being forced upon your nation gigas

it's not a statement opposing it, either, and i believe that was the point gigas was making.

it would probably be a good idea to read the rest of what the USCCB says about health care.  we may disagree with them as much as with CHA and LWRC.
Indeed. But gigas is one of the few on this forum who does support this health care bill. And he is using the ambiguity and cowardice of the catholic bishops to suppport his case as he has done on countless threads.
Just sayin
Why do you suppose he supports it? Is he American, it does not say what he is. Surely he realizes the support of abortion in there?
I don't suppose he supports it. Do a search of his threads on it and HE tells us HE does support it. Yes as far I know he isd amarican of hungarian birth who liuves in or around chicago.
I have been in the tank a far bit. Gigas is one of the few in here who DOES support this bill.
Just use the search funtction
(03-20-2010, 12:40 AM)littlerose Wrote:
(03-20-2010, 12:20 AM)In nomine Patris Wrote: 80% of the people dont want it, those on the dole and illegals do.

Don't you? Last time I checked it was a nickle a word. That's why I'm fond of long posts.

Only for words without typos.  I only owe DK $10.35 at this point...
Yeah and sadly that's pesos
Eheh
(03-20-2010, 08:55 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(03-20-2010, 12:40 AM)littlerose Wrote:

Only for words without typos.  I only owe DK $10.35 at this point...

If its for words without typos, he could end up oweing you....