Pope Benedict resigning? D:
Apparently the media is reporting calls for Pope Benedict to resign....do you guys think he would?  I would be heartbroken...what would we do...I love Pope Benedict.  They're just hyping up things that he didn't actually do, trying to make trouble for him.  >:(  If someone could shed some light on this, I don't get much news where i am...you don't think he actually would do you?
After reading in other forums various people calling for the Pope to resign and even to be arrested, I cannot but be reminded of the following Fatima prophecy.

Jacinta Marto's vision of a mob aiming their stones and anger against the Pope:
"I saw the Holy Father in a very big house, kneeling by a table, with his head buried in his hands, and he was weeping. Outside the house, there were many people. Some of them were throwing stones, others were CURSING HIM and using bad language. Poor Holy Father, we must pray very much for him."
Its just preasure from the enemy. The media"s goal it sell bullshit. Poeple buy bullshit. It sells. It sells. It sells. The enemy has an interest to target and try to destroy the holy papas rep. B ut its bigger then the pope. It is the faith they cpnstantly target. I dunno what could be done. But I think in the future when pedo homo priests are discovered rather then call the police they perhaps would be found dead someplace a suicide. Or some such.
My o2
This has been satans an all along. It will get worse. Much worse. Don't fret. Don't desapair. Nows the time to STAND! I'm handling it me own way up here. Which consist in challanging those whomi hear insulting the faith or the pope to trial by dust up
So far no takers
Just words and cowards. Cowards and rummurs
Absolutely not. He said today that he will not  "be intimidated by ... petty gossip":

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/mar...xual-abuse
(03-28-2010, 02:57 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Its just preasure from the enemy. The media"s goal it sell bullshit. Poeple buy bullshit. It sells. It sells. It sells. The enemy has an interest to target and try to destroy the holy papas rep. B ut its bigger then the pope. It is the faith they cpnstantly target. I dunno what could be done. But I think in the future when pedo homo priests are discovered rather then call the police they perhaps would be found dead someplace a suicide. Or some such.
My o2
This has been satans an all along. It will get worse. Much worse. Don't fret. Don't desapair. Nows the time to STAND! I'm handling it me own way up here. Which consist in challanging those whomi hear insulting the faith or the pope to trial by dust up
So far no takers
Just words and cowards. Cowards and rummurs

DK, what does "dust up" mean. I never heard that one before.
It means a commotion, quarrel, or a fight. I believe it comes from the movement of the feet in a quarrel causing dust to fly, hence dust up.
tim
There is no way he is going to resign. He would be martyred before he let that happen. He is the strongest pope we've had since Pius XII.
(03-28-2010, 03:23 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: There is no way he is going to resign. He would be martyred before he let that happen. He is the strongest pope we've had since Pius XII.
Amen!
(03-28-2010, 03:23 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: There is no way he is going to resign. He would be martyred before he let that happen. He is the strongest pope we've had since Pius XII.

True, but then again, thats not really saying much, is it?  For what it's worth, I don't think he's going anywhere either, although, I suppose it's always possible that the stress of a situation like this will take it's toll on his health, I mean, he's not a young man anymore (heres to praying that it doesn't).

-Steve
which is of course why the pressure is mounting. the modernist enemies the heretic enemies the atheist enemies the ENEMY want him dead and gone. one way or another.