Iraq: child killed in attack on Christian home
Quote:The Christians need to be transported out of the middle east and the entire region should be nuked.

Christians need to be put back into the Holy Land and Arabia. If anyone needs nuking it's stupid, arrogant Yankees.

[Image: the_great_satan.png?w=270&h=400]
[Image: crucif.jpg]

Catholic News Service
http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories...801432.htm
Quote:DETROIT (CNS) -- A Chaldean Catholic bishop said the United States must be held accountable for the death of Chaldean Archbishop Paulos Faraj Rahho of Mosul, Iraq.

Bishop Ibrahim N. Ibrahim of the Eparchy of St. Thomas the Apostle, based in Southfield, Mich., said that particularly the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush is responsible for the terrorism and killing of Christians in Iraq. He said the administration is ignoring the problem.

"No one is defending us," he said March 13, the day the archbishop's body was recovered after kidnappers said where they had buried him. "They are killing Christians because they are Christians."

Bishop Ibrahim said the Feb. 29 kidnapping and subsequent death of the archbishop threw into question the destiny of Christians in Iraq. Three of the archbishop's companions were killed in the kidnapping.

"We know that before the invasion of the Americans in Iraq, (terrorism) was no such a thing," Bishop Ibrahim said. "Christians and Muslims were living together, exactly like brothers and sisters, and that's it. But since the invasion, everything changes."

[Image: 7_large.jpg]

Quote:"The plan is the brainchild of those who run international politics and Iraq’s neighbours. No one wants a free and independent Iraq because it would be too strong. Together we would constitute a great intellectual and economic power. By keeping the country weak and divided, it is easier to dominate it."
  - Archbishop Rahho, Catholic martyr

Al-Moharer.net
Editorial

http://www.al-moharer.net/mohhtm/editorial266.htm
Quote:Reliable sources in Mosul, asserted today, that the murdered Iraqi Bishop Paulos Faraj Rahho was a staunch opponent to the US occupation of Iraq, denouncing many times and publicly the assassination of the Iraqi legitimate President Saddam Hussein.

The mentioned sources explained that the late Archbishop of Nineveh, Paulos Faraj Rahho was one of the most outspoken Iraqi high graded clerics who rejected publicly and utterly the US' occupation of Iraq and denounced many a times President Saddam Hussein murder by the US.

According to knowledgeable sources from the Christian community in Mosul, the murder of the Bishop Rahho carries the signature of the Iranian and Mossad Intelligence in northern Iraq, which work hand in hand using the Peshmerga death squads, to foment more chaos, and drive a wedge, with the blessing of the US, in between communities in Iraq which lived peacefully for thousands of years in Mesopotamia, the land of revelation, Iraq the cradle of civilization, Iraq, our forefather Abraham's homeland.

This new murder comes days after the US installed puppet government started a campaign against the so called terrorist networks "al Qaeda" in Mosul, considering that "Al Qaeda" means in the US' literature and propaganda lingo, every single Iraqi who resists the US invading forces.

These political analysts indicated also that the liquidation of the Bishop Rahho is probably due to his patriotic and Arab stands which excited the ire of the US installed pro - Iranian government in Baghdad. In fact, known were, the Bishop’s resolved patriotic positions when explaining what is really happening in Iraq, under the US Occupation, to his Holy Sea's counterparts and international contacts.

It is worth noting that the US' installed government in Baghdad, was the last to send a condolences' telegram to the Iraqi Chaldean community, long time after it was forced to do so, by the many condolences and sympathy telegrams sent by countries and religious personalities from all over the world condemning the assassination of another Iraqi patriot on the hands of the US.

It goes without saying that the Iraqi Christian community is one of the oldest in the Arab region. The Iraqi Chaldeans feel themselves profoundly Iraqis and deeply Arabs. They speak and celebrate their liturgy and religious rituals in Aramaic, Jesus' mother tongue. During the Baath patriotic rule, the Iraqi Christians, like other Iraqis, endured no discrimination whatsoever. Iraqi Christians, with their other Iraqi brothers do remember with bitterness and sadness Saddam Hussein's prosperous time..."There was peace, under martyr Saddam Hussein's leadership.." every Iraqi laments today.
Don't try talking sense to these people, P of G.  They're convinced Iraqi Muslims hate us because we're Christian and free.  The fact the U.S. Government has been bombing and blockading them for 20 years has nothing to do with it. 
(03-30-2010, 06:12 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote:
(03-30-2010, 05:29 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Oh my

O my is Santiago? So I dont know, so what?
You ever heard of St Gavuctus?

The Moor slayer, St. James.
(03-30-2010, 09:34 PM)anamchara Wrote: Don't try talking sense to these people, P of G.  They're convinced Iraqi Muslims hate us because we're Christian and free.  The fact the U.S. Government has been bombing and blockading them for 20 years has nothing to do with it.   

Was the US bombing them in the 700's when they invaded Europe and Charles Martel stopped them? I never knew the US existed until 1776 apparently all headhunter aggression against the true faith since the late 600's has to do with the US huh? And please Anamchara do tell and dont just ignore the historical atrocities of Islam like you always do. Was the US to blame for the invasion of Vienna by the Turks in the 1500's please tell me what was their motivation.

Death to Islam
St James the Moor slayer ora pro nobis
(03-31-2010, 12:23 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote:
(03-30-2010, 06:12 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote:
(03-30-2010, 05:29 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Oh my

O my is Santiago? So I dont know, so what?
You ever heard of St Gavuctus?

The Moor slayer, St. James.

One of the coolest St Ever by the way!
There's a startling paucity of epithets ending in -slayer. The only other that immediately comes to mind is Emperor Basil II Bulgaroctonus, "Basil the Bulgar-Slayer," Emperor of Byzantium. For fun, I just did a search on "Persoktonos," and sure enough, there were hits! Plutarch praises Themistocles as the Persian-Slayer. But St. John Chrysostom apparently also used it to good effect, using coinages in -ktonos or plural -ktonoi some ninety times in his vast corpus.  :clap:
Oh I'm sorry anamcara and p-g. So those who actually do the murder the bombs or pull the triger are not accountable? The actuall murderers of this wee child are not to blame?
What legel or moral justification is this I'm trying to figure out. Again the murderers of this wee child are not responsable why? The ones who made and planted and detonated this bomb are obsolved why? Why?
Pls do tell.
So mohamadan vilence and murder in the ME is a result of the yankees? Pls read my sig of a great man and a catholic who would disagree. And I do agree. Christians need to get put back into the ME but reading the threads posted here by u anacara that would be imperalism. Anyway I've asked some pointed questions. Pls answer. U too p of g.
Answer me how these vile murdering bastards who murdered this wee child are obsolved of it???
Thank u
Invisible souls, leave .308 holes.
The people who do such things are not absolved, DK. They are enemies of Christendom.

But the fact still remains that they would not be able to do such things to Catholics in Iraq if Yankee Doodle Dandy and his lapdogs hadn't created and encouraged the opportunity for them to do so.

In the modern world Western Liberal Secularism is a much greater enemy of the Faith than Islam will ever be.

Yet supposed Catholics cheerlead for what Moslems correctly describe as The Great Satan.

Absolutely incredible.

No wonder Christendom is on its knees.

We're all living in Amerika, Wunderbar, Ra, Ra, Ra.

[Image: CHEER-A.jpg]

[video=youtube]4w9EksAo5hY&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w9EksAo5hY[/video]