Iraq: child killed in attack on Christian home
P-g. That's incoreect
Christians in iraq are not being killed only due to the amarican invasion. That's incorrect. Even under saddam contrary to what u may believe they were at risk as a religion and culture. Now u may say they weren't being bombed or beheaded. True but that fails to take into account why. The reason why was because of saddams oppressive regime. As soon as the mohamadans got the oppurtunity they did it. Even under saddam christian culture ie asyarians were under assault by said regime. Hence the formation of groups such as the assyarian democratic movement. And other armed groups. For self preservation and assistance.
U and others may only view this as amarican imperalism and the mohamadan as the eternal victem but that's a hair brained view. Christians in the ME from iraq to lebanon have had eaither to fight and survive ie in lebanon with such groups as the Kateab and tanzim or the guardian of the cedars during the lebanese cival war or get slaughtered in iraq.where they never had the capabilty nor numbers to defend themselves.  Clearly this is a bigger plm then amarican intervention. Sacred history tells us so.
To lay the blame for this wee boy getting killed on the amaricans is grossly unjust. And instead only suits the mohamadans and or liberals in their attacks on christiandom.
In short
Open your eyes. Your a smart man. U should know this
(03-31-2010, 12:37 AM)Baskerville Wrote:
(03-30-2010, 09:34 PM)anamchara Wrote: Don't try talking sense to these people, P of G.  They're convinced Iraqi Muslims hate us because we're Christian and free.  The fact the U.S. Government has been bombing and blockading them for 20 years has nothing to do with it.   

Was the US bombing them in the 700's when they invaded Europe and Charles Martel stopped them? I never knew the US existed until 1776 apparently all headhunter aggression against the true faith since the late 600's has to do with the US huh? And please Anamchara do tell and dont just ignore the historical atrocities of Islam like you always do. Was the US to blame for the invasion of Vienna by the Turks in the 1500's please tell me what was their motivation.

So P-G are you going to answer this or not. I notice most of you America haters never answer these types of comments why is that. :hmmm:
(03-30-2010, 09:34 PM)anamchara Wrote: Don't try talking sense to these people, P of G.  They're convinced Iraqi Muslims hate us because we're Christian and free.  The fact the U.S. Government has been bombing and blockading them for 20 years has nothing to do with it.   

Was the US bombing them in the 700's when they invaded Europe and Charles Martel stopped them? I never knew the US existed until 1776 apparently all headhunter aggression against the true faith since the late 600's has to do with the US huh? And please Anamchara do tell and dont just ignore the historical atrocities of Islam like you always do. Was the US to blame for the invasion of Vienna by the Turks in the 1500's please tell me what was their motivation.

Death to Islam
St James the Moor slayer ora pro nobis

Maybe they could see into the future, and knew that the USA would become the "Great Satan" 

That's gotta be it.
Ah that's it!
LoL
Ol' Mo' thought of everything, you know?
He sure did
(03-31-2010, 05:44 PM)Texican Wrote:

Death to Islam
St James the Moor slayer ora pro nobis

Maybe they could see into the future, and knew that the USA would become the "Great Satan" 

That's gotta be it.

You got it Texican that must be it.
I do find it funny that all the Muslim wannabe's that crap all over their own people and defend Islam never answer that type of question in the nearly 3 years I've been on FE these cooks always come up and they never answer those questions. I suppose they cant because Al Jezeera News hasnt told them what to think yet.
Quote:Posted by Baskerville
So P-G are you going to answer this or not. I notice most of you America haters never answer these types of comments why is that.
It was already answered.  I have little sympathy if you are unable to think clearly or comprehend English. I will repeat it for the last time:

In the modern world Islam is a minor threat to Catholicism.

Liberalism, Secularism, led primarily by the USA, is the greatest enemy of the Faith in today's world.

Quote:Posted by devotedknuckles
Even under saddam contrary to what u may believe they were at risk as a religion and culture.
That must be why Saddam's Second-in-Command was Catholic, why Saddam's personal bodyguard of Republican Guard were Catholic, why proportionally Catholics constituted a greater element of the Republican Guard than Moslems, why Saddam's government paid for new Catholic churches to be built, and why Catholics, according to themselves, thrived in Iraq.

Quote:Posted by devotedknuckles
Christians in the ME from iraq to lebanon have had eaither to fight and survive ie in lebanon with such groups as the Kateab and tanzim or the guardian of the cedars during the lebanese cival war
Most of the militias during the civil war were little more than drug-running, blood-thirsty, crime syndicates working for, and financed by, Israel and the USA against the Lebanese Army. And then, during the War of Liberation against Syria, many of them sided with USA-backed Syria who destroyed Lebanon.

The proper Catholics were found in the Lebanese Army, dk, under the command of General Aoun.
Saddam even paid for at least one Christian building in the U.S., a Chaldean community center in the Detroit area. Really, it's not about Islam but secular Pan-Arabism, an ideology formulated in large measure by Middle Eastern Christians, and which afforded traditionally marginalized religious minorities considerable protection. Look at the Ba'athist regime in Syria; the ruling Assad family are Alawites, a heterodox Muslim group. They call themselves Muslims, but in many ways they are closer to Christians. They reject the Koran, or at least anything resembling an Islamic interpretation of it, and incise the sign of the cross on ritual bread. They even celebrate the Feast of the Virgin.

Under Saddam, Chaldeans who identified as Arabs and Iraqis first were quite privileged and did well. Syriac/Assyrian nationalists who rejected the paradigm of secular Arab identity didn't, though.