Alumnus says anti-semitism ruled sspx seminary
I had a suspicion that the reptilian J. Christopher Pryor was  setting up an anti-Traditionalist and anti-Bishop Williamson blog for the sole purpose of providing a reference for Jewish publications and eventually larger mainstream media outlets to reference. 

This is the beginning of the disastrous fallout that is the result of Bishop Fellay's blunderous move of  throwing Bishop Williamson under the bus.  Instead of sticking with his initial level-headed response, by flip flopping he's compromised everything.  By playing politics, I suspect he believed that somehow the accusations against Bishop W. were going to be stopped.  Utter folly.  Now, of course, since Williamson's apologies are forgotten by the unforgiving liars, and Williamson's clear, Catholic voice has been marginalized if not completely silenced, now of course, the lies are gaining traction.  It's now a systemic issue in the entire SSPX to Pryor and those dogs who lap up his vomit.  So now what is the counter move?  Are we going to have testing for political orthodoxy throughout the SSPX in order to placate the wolves?  Or are we just going to allow ourselves to be persecuted by these enemies of Christ?  Add this to the mysterious silencing of Bishop Tissier and I feel like I'm just waiting for a clown mass at the SSPX chapels in a few years. 

Bishop Wiliamson said he would not split from the SSPX unless a bad deal was made for Catholics and the Church.  I'm beginning to think that deal has been made at the very least implicitly and as more of this "stuff" happens, I'm moving more and more into the line of thinking that unless Our Lady or Our Lord do something and soon, I think that Bishop W. should take the appropriate steps to preserving tradition.  Otherwise, we are all going to have lost something invaluable to the restoration of the Church.

http://www.kcjc.com/201004029172/news/al...inary.html

Inside the seminary
J. Christopher Pryor attended the St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary in Winona, Minn., in the early 1990s, while it was under the rectorship of Bishop Richard N. Williamson.
Now J. Christopher Pryor, an Overland Park, Kan., attorney, has written an exposé of his time as a student in Bishop Williamson’s American seminary, charging that anti-Semitism was and is “a key component of his dangerous worldview” and that it is “both shocking and dangerous because it masquerades as part of the Roman Catholic faith.”

In an article titled “Traditional Catholicism and the Teachings of Bishop Richard Williamson,” published late last year in the second issue of the Journal for the Study of Anti-Semitism (jsantisemitism.org), Pryor tells of his year and a half of study at St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary in Winona, Minn., in 1992 and ’93.

Pryor says in his journal article that the Traditional Catholic movement, “having been primed by Bishop Williamson’s teaching, … is a prime target for subversive and radical organizations that promote the practical application of Williamson’s philosophical ideology.”

He calls on Jews to undertake “an intensive education effort … to alert members to this possible shift in the anti-Semitic threat.”

Jewish-defense organizations see things similarly. The Anti-Defamation League issued a report Jan. 26, 2009, stating “The Society of St. Pius X is mired in anti-Semitism, which it disseminates through its Web sites and publications.”

Exposing what he sees as the errors of Williamson and fellow travelers has become Pryor’s obsession. A banner on the home page of his personal blog, christopherpryor.blogspot.com, notes “This site is dedicated to the study of anti-Semitism and neo-fascism.”
Sounds like Pryor is the problem, not Bishop Williamson.
(04-03-2010, 01:17 PM)DarkKnight Wrote: Sounds like Pryor is the problem, not Bishop Williamson.

I know Bishop Williamson is not the problem, but I'm going to assume you mean Bishop Fellay. 

When one guy is holding you down and the other is kicking you in the groin, they are both problems.
(04-03-2010, 01:11 PM)Gerard Wrote: " ... this site is dedicated to the study of anti-Semitism and neo-fascism.”

I wonder if he makes a distinction between fascism and neo-fascism, or if he knows what fascism is, or if he just likes to throw around scary words.
From what I've heard, on the rumor level, this is part of a family vendetta going back to Farmingville.  Because Bishop W is not "uber-Republican" and calls political Conservatism, one kind of liberalism fighting another kind of liberalism.  And when the Bishop cast doubt on the Divine intentions of his holiness George W. Bush, several of the family would make a scene. 

What it seems we've really got is a permeation of Neo-Cons in the ranks of traditional Catholicism, spreading their erroneous "nation worship" a la Glenn Beck and becoming militant when Catholicism actually points out the aspects of Neo-Conservatism that go against the Gospel of Christ. 
(04-03-2010, 01:11 PM)Gerard Wrote: So now what is the counter move?

Buy all the major media outlets in the West and take over the political establishment? That would be a good start. However we would need true believers in the Church to do that, and there don't seem to be many of them these days.
(04-03-2010, 01:48 PM)Gerard Wrote: What it seems we've really got is a permeation of Neo-Cons in the ranks of traditional Catholicism, spreading their erroneous "nation worship" a la Glenn Beck and becoming militant when Catholicism actually points out the aspects of Neo-Conservatism that go against the Gospel of Christ. 

You nailed it.
I have read some of the things that Bishop Williamson has said and non of his comments seem to be "level headed" to me. Please explain to me how he comes across to you as level headed, I am asking this sincerely as many times we miss the forest for the trees so I want to know if I am wrong.

Because if you are wrong, making Bp. Williamson the poster boy for all things "Trad" does not seem to me as a wise move.
(04-03-2010, 01:48 PM)Gerard Wrote: and calls political Conservatism, one kind of liberalism fighting another kind of liberalism.

That's a very good way of putting it. I don't know how people can actually vote for one of the two. I suppose the conservative party is at least less pro-infanticide.

Quote:a permeation of Neo-Cons in the ranks of traditional Catholicism, spreading their erroneous "nation worship" a la Glenn Beck and becoming militant when Catholicism actually points out the aspects of Neo-Conservatism that go against the Gospel of Christ. 

Some American Catholic conservatives could very easily pass for evangelicals or mainline protestants.
Generalizations are good. But they mean squat.
Show which trad is worshipping their nation. Then I will cede your point. Until u show it. Just empty rhetoric