Bob Dylan's Jewish Influence
As far as musical genus's go, santana is not even halfway up the ladder.
Compared to dylan he's not only up the ladder dyalan isn't even on it

The article said: 

Dylan has appeared on Chabad telethons, calling Chabad “my favorite organization in the whole world.”

Dylan is a Lubavitcher?  Say it ain't so, Bob.
(04-06-2010, 07:56 AM)i.p.i. Wrote: The article said: 

Dylan has appeared on Chabad telethons, calling Chabad “my favorite organization in the whole world.”

Dylan is a Lubavitcher?  Say it ain't so, Bob.

Even the folks at Friends like Chabad.

Yaaaaaaaaaaawowoow
Havin a flashback.
Spent way to long around chabad
LoL
The manoramobile is classic though. I give them that
(04-06-2010, 07:31 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Compared to dylan he's not only up the ladder dyalan isn't even on it

Didnt say dylan was on it I said santana was not very far up it
true the leningrad cowboys are certainly higher. i just posted some vids in what your listening to
check em out
OK DK You dont know what I'm listening to. I listen to different stuff.But I will list a few that are so far ahead of santana he cant even see their dust. This is just a few and in no certain order just as they come to mind. As for your Leningrad cowpokes, do you like them better than your very own Kanadian Korncobs?

Jeff Beck
Albert King
Clapton
Muddy Waters
Hank Williams
Alvin Lee
Eddie Van Halen
Brian Wilson
Randy Rhoads
Bo Diddley
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Hendrix
Buddy Guy (no brainer here)
Quinn Sullivan (still a kid check this kid out)
Theres more but you get the drift
And 8 year old Japanese whiz kid Yuto Miyazawa

Santana is sooooo overated
santana was spoken about in comparison to dylon. thats all im not a huge santana fan. though i do believe he is a musical genuis.
i prefer one of the most underrated bands though

I respect that. The best I ever saw, ever, several times, was Alvin Lee, with or without Ten Years After. The most amazing guitar player ever. Theres nothing he cant do. I once saw him at a small club in Huntington Beach, Ca, not 10 ft away. The best. And I've seen most of those I've listed. Nothing aganist any others, just Alvin Lee is in a class by himself. Theres lots of him live on youtube. Then for unique sounds, really getting things out of the guitar others cant, Jeff Beck. I'm suprised his guitar does'nt shed tears. Watch the live version of him and Clapton at Claptons Texas giutar festival on stage playing Beck's "Cause we've ended as lovers" .'05 I think. Just amazing. Jeff Beck is also in a class by himself. I mean Santana couldnt even tie their shoelaces. Seriousley.