Troops kill reporters
American terrorism goes up a notch.
Perhaps u can explain what makes this terrorism?
Bonifacius Wrote:People (i.e. Alex Jones) who spread disingenuous propaganda aimed at our troops in wartime should be arrested, if not shot.

You and Michelle "Concentration Camp" Malkin would get along nicely.

For heaven's sake, break out of your conditioning. Support the troops, but recognize that Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo Bay, Mazar-i-Sharif, Marine's throwing dogs off of cliffs, US-backed Blackwater turning Iraq - the hometurf of Prophet Abraham - into a trough of gore, white phosphorus used in  Fallujah are all signs of an ill spirit which has come over the Americans. For certain there are good Americans in Iraq, but for certain there are true demons - I use this word carefully - in Iraq as well.
Abu garab hardly registers on the scale of human cruelty credo. Compared to the prison system under sadam it wasn't half bad. Gitmo was a country club compared what the ragheads would of received at the hands of their respective goverments. Black water is hardly to blame for the mass carnage that was iraq. By all means do some body counts and what your claiming doesn't add up. The hajis killed far far far more iraqis then blackwater did. And it should be noted in cruel barbaric ways.
Yeah throwing dogs of cliffs sucks they should of thrown halis of off cliffs but such is life.
(04-06-2010, 06:04 PM)Ó Dúnadhaigh Wrote: American terrorism goes up a notch.
Actually this kind of action will just breed a new crop of suicide bombers.........aka "terrorists".

I understand this is propaganda to a certain extent and the majority of our fighting men aren't "gangsta's" in a uniform, but I'm sure there is pervasive attitude amongst the younger generation of a depraved indifference to human life, especially where many of these kids were raised playing those video games that has twisted their view of reality .

You can see the shift going on in our "culture of death" as JP2 declared it, we don't give a sh*t about our own people to begin with, even the most weak and defenseless such as the elderly and unborn infants, so why does it suprise anybody that some of these morons over there are capping "ragheads" like it's freakin video game or something?

We think we can do whatever we want to whom ever we want, when ever we want to do it. I don't know where all this might someday lead to, but I do know this.........

Pride goeth before the fall.
(04-06-2010, 06:38 PM)alaric Wrote:
Actually this kind of action will just breed a new crop of suicide bombers.........aka "terrorists".

I understand this is propaganda to a certain extent and the majority of our fighting men aren't "gangsta's" in a uniform, but I'm sure there is pervasive attitude amongst the younger generation of a depraved indifference to human life, especially where many of these kids were raised playing those video games that has twisted their view of reality .

Don't blame video games.  Dirty Harry said "make my day" the guy in the video was hoping the guy would reach for a gun.

To his credit, he didn't shoot him when he didn't reach for a gun.  At the end of the day, that's what counts.
True but where is the pride in this.
I don't see no pride. I do see allot of misinformation and moral superiority in those who are condeming this though
Again pride goeth before the fall. That's true. So far in this thread I havnt seen any though
(04-06-2010, 06:42 PM)QuisUtDeus Wrote:
(04-06-2010, 06:38 PM)alaric Wrote:

Don't blame video games.  Dirty Harry said "make my day" the guy in the video was hoping the guy would reach for a gun.

To his credit, he didn't shoot him when he didn't reach for a gun.  At the end of the day, that's what counts.
The games, of course not. It's the mentally ill/deficient boobs operating the joysticks behind the games. Technology in not on trial here at all, but the morality of those using it.

I don't blame "things" that cause atrocities like the liberals do with guns or the like.

People need to be accountable for their actions, even our "heroes" in the armed forces.
(04-06-2010, 06:44 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: True but where is the pride in this.
I don't see no pride. I do see allot of misinformation and moral superiority in those who are condeming this though
Again pride goeth before the fall. That's true. So far in this thread I havnt seen any though
I see a bunch of gangster wannabee's with American flags slowed on to their sleeves in that video, I see the ghettoizing of our armed forces like every other sector of our society. I see a bunch of puffed up baddasses talking sh*t like they do on any major urban sh*thole in this once great country. I see a few morons in uniform acting and talking not very becoming of what was once the greatly admired and respected U.S. soldier.

But you're right, I don't see any pride. A proud soldier doesn't carry on like some of these slimeballs do.
(04-06-2010, 06:14 PM)Credo Wrote:
Bonifacius Wrote:People (i.e. Alex Jones) who spread disingenuous propaganda aimed at our troops in wartime should be arrested, if not shot.

You and Michelle "Concentration Camp" Malkin would get along nicely.

For heaven's sake, break out of your conditioning. Support the troops, but recognize that Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo Bay, Mazar-i-Sharif, Marine's throwing dogs off of cliffs, US-backed Blackwater turning Iraq - the hometurf of Prophet Abraham - into a trough of gore, white phosphorus used in  Fallujah are all signs of an ill spirit which has come over the Americans. For certain there are good Americans in Iraq, but for certain there are true demons - I use this word carefully - in Iraq as well.

Credo,

I said nothing wrong.  Alex Jones disseminates obnoxious, misleading, and defamatory BS about our troops in the field.  This video is used to make innocent men -- our troops -- look like villains.  Someone who does this in wartime should be held legally accountable.  Period.  If you find the need to change the subject to something else, something other than this video -- Abu Ghraib, whatever, that means that you know you can't win this argument.  Stick to the subject.