Troops kill reporters
Alaric,

What are you talking about?  I looked at the video.  I saw the transcripts of the soldiers.  What ghetto language?  What unbecoming language?  You're full of it.  They swore a few times.  Big whoop. 
(04-06-2010, 07:06 PM)Bonifacius Wrote: Alaric,

What are you talking about?  I looked at the video.  I saw the transcripts of the soldiers.  What ghetto language?  What unbecoming language?  You're full of it.  They swore a few times.  Big whoop. 
Watch it again dummy.........or maybe you're just not to perceptive.

They sound like a bunch of punks or maybe that's what your used to as well.

I guess you're a big tough guy too getting his rocks off watching kids get shot up in a vehicle because their parents (or whoever) is stupid enough to put them in that kind of danger.

To be fair the pilots didn't get there rocks of shooting up the kids. And other solders that arrived did certainly apear to rapidy try to get medical aid for one.
I did hear them laugh about driving over a body but I hardly would say that's overthetop. They just killed a number of people most deserved it the kids didn't.
Note this isn't abpout how the solders talked with eachother. This is beong used to manopulate emption and cause bs for solders hence the editing and misinformation
Alaric,

They are very restrained throughout the whole thing.  They aren't up there hooting and hollering about how much they enjoy doing this.  I think one guy dropped the f-bomb -- big whoop.  One guy was impressed that they got their missile righ through the windshield -- it was a good shot and he was proud of it.  Alex Jones, or whatever slimeball he got this video from, edited the film so that the audio of the soldier talking about the kids was played as they shot at the van.  No, they shot up the van before they found out about the kids.  It was only later, when they did find out, that the soldier observed -- rightly -- that it was not their fault but the fault of whoever drove a van with kids inside into a war zone.  As for the body getting driven over, it was something that he observed and found striking.  The way people who are often exposed to death find something striking or funny in a horror scene; I know a former state Trooper who observed at an auto accident, "This is an interesting way to die," only for the person, not quite yet dead despite a baseball-sized indentation in his skull, to say, "What did you say?"  For people who live day in, day out with this, that was noteworthy.  I would not describe what they said as "punk" at all; they all sound like mature adults going about their jobs. 

These men did their job, a hard one, and you find it necessary to mischaracterize their unobjectionable words.  Good for you. 
Yea sure it's all "propaganda". Our boys just can do no wrong, it's just not possible, after all, they're fighting for our "freedom'".....

Gawd bless dem brave menz.

Typical American dipshit thinking.

Whatever.

Let's put this in perspective:

"People killed in warzone; collateral civilian damage occurred, child(ren) dead."

And this happens how often?  I'm not trying to demean the death of an innocent child.  I'm pointing out that the outrage over this seems over-the-top.  If a soldier had walked up to a child, put a gun to his head, and pulled the trigger, sure, there would be a need for all kinds of outrage.

That's not what this was at all.

(04-06-2010, 07:48 PM)alaric Wrote: Yea sure it's all "propaganda". Our boys just can do no wrong, it's just not possible, after all, they're fighting for our "freedom'".....

Gawd bless dem brave menz.

Typical American dipshit thinking.

Whatever.

The problem with your nonsense is that that is not at all what my reasoning is.  I did not apply some rule, "We can do no wrong, therefore no wrong was done here."  I looked at the evidence, none of which indicates misconduct.  How you look at that video and find misconduct is beyond me.  "Dipshit thinking" is a failure to grapple with evidence, the manipulative propagandistic editing of the video (which took place in this video), and the false attribution of misconduct to innocent men. 
[Image: zyefcg.jpg]
(04-06-2010, 06:21 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Abu garab hardly registers on the scale of human cruelty credo. Compared to the prison system under sadam it wasn't half bad. Gitmo was a country club compared what the ragheads would of received at the hands of their respective goverments. Black water is hardly to blame for the mass carnage that was iraq. By all means do some body counts and what your claiming doesn't add up. The hajis killed far far far more iraqis then blackwater did. And it should be noted in cruel barbaric ways.
Yeah throwing dogs of cliffs sucks they should of thrown halis of off cliffs but such is life.
and you know this how? Sorces please
ok well the first place to look is at gitmo. do some research as to the conditions. how the terrorist were handled taken care of what ever privileges they did get (whatever they where)  ect ect etc and then compare that to say Saudi Arabian prisons. considering many Saudis were there this is a suitable comparison. well until they execute you anyway for being a terrorist or to Pakistani prisons ect ect.
the hajis in gitmo were thanking allha for being captured by the Americans rather then the saudis. believe me you. but don't believe me do the research.
same goes for abu garhib compare conditions during saddam and during Americans.
as for blackwater body count as opposed to hajis carnage pick a year say 2006 lets see how many Iraqis were killed by hajis. ie svbied's, vbieds, assassinations beheadings yadda yadda and something will become clear to you.
or you can just keep believing the hype