Re:Novus Ordo Masses
(04-20-2010, 08:27 AM)JayneK Wrote: Culpability refers to subjective guilt.    When two people take opposed positions, only one is objectively right.  It is however possible that neither bears subjective guilt.  The distinction between objective and subjective is very important in Catholic thought.

I didn't say otherwise...in fact I left that whole jar alone...I talked about one group rejecting the Grace it is given...and someone is rejecting that grace.
(04-20-2010, 06:23 AM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: I've found that the best solution for not talking heresy... is to simply not talk about theology. It works really well!

;D
(04-20-2010, 05:50 AM)Scipio_a Wrote: Unfortunately the fruits of the NO are known, and known to be bad at an astonomical level....so the TLM only crowd is on the right road...the thing about most NO goers...not all, is that when they start talking heresy...they don't even know it, because their current view....whatever that is is sponsored by their priest...some NOers don't talk heresy but that number gets fewer and fewer by the year, or at least it was so until recently...I see no reason to suspect there will be a change in that.

Well said once again!