ANC Youth Leader: South Africa Will Seize White-Owned Farms
Here is an interesting case that illustrates how white racists often use the "civilizing" mission to hide they capitalist exploitation and evil (Half of the population of Zaire was annhilated during its time as the "Congo free state." Such civilizing acts included chopping off the hands of unpaid child laborers when they didn't extract enough rubber from trees, and hanging them around the childrens necks. I wonder what Catholic doctrine supports that kind of civilization, don't you? Of course, the reflexive white racist rebuttal would be, "There's no proof," except there are pictures of the children taken by missionaries, which are easily found on the internet... ).  http://www.enotes.com/genocide-encyclope...d-ii-congo

Throughout the continent of Africa, Africans have the most compelling case for desiring cultural integrity than any other people on the earth: the argument would be that white colonization of Africa has -- in the most literal sense -- been lethal to Africans..  BTW, your Native American analogy is a false one.  I belong to the culture (language, political, cultural system) that dominates, here (English-speaking), and natives sadly make up only 1% of the population. It would be impossible to send all non-native immigrants back to their homelands; in contrast, South Africans are by definition Black, belonging to many tribes native to their lands, and are not 1% of the population -- the Dutch have little in common with the Blacks they've dominated, have a minority status, and share the ethnic identify of other Dutch-speaking people.  There is no rational reason to support their attempt to dominant Black Africans other than the fact that they are white, which would make one making that argument a racist.

(04-09-2010, 02:51 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: happyandspitefull
the Afrikaners have been in Africa for a long ass time. your bull is like native Americans telling you to go back to Haiti oh wait that's just. but to tell others who have been in America since birth or Africa as in Afrikaners since birth and for hundreds of years to leave is absurd.
u talk about civilization? well the whites brought sub Sahara Africa civilization. by any definition of civilization before white colonialism sub-sahara Africa and to be more specific what became south Africa wasn't civilized. so pls do tell us about civilization happyandspitfull
do tell
TB wasn't a supremacist he wanted a separate homeland for his people. considering it was his people that made south Africa the most industrial nation on the continent i don't blame him.
let me guess comrade bobs zimbabwe is your model or is it haiti?
well not all people will wish to live like that and go freely. those who have had civilization will fight to keep it.
TB
RIP
"Here is an interesting case that illustrates how white racists often use the "civilizing" mission to hide they capitalist exploitation and evil (Half of the population of Zaire was annhilated during its time as the "Congo free state.""

happyandracist i'm no the one who brought up civilization YOU did

happyandracist said
"they could go back to their countries of ethnic origin (the Netherlands, Britain, etc). Granted, they probably can't handle racial integration and the social supports that exist in those countries (otherwise known as civilization)"

indeed the only racists here is YOU.

Happyandracists said
"Throughout the continent of Africa, Africans have the most compelling case for desiring cultural integrity than any other people on the earth:"

no they don't. if your looking at numbers you cant just use a continent ie Africa. if you do then we also can use Europe. and the overwhelming population of Europe witch does not include mohamdan turkey is white. from Iceland to the Urals. Africa is not one people or one nation or one culture or one language. just like Europe.

happyandracist said
"the argument would be that white colonization of Africa has -- in the most literal sense -- been lethal to Africans."
if zimbabwe is any measure africans are real good at being lethal to themselves

happyandracist said
  "BTW, your Native American analogy is a false one.  I belong to the culture (language, political, cultural system) that dominates, here (English-speaking)"

so in other words you are saying most indians were killed so its right you an imagrent get to stay. okay interesting morals you hold

happyandracist said
" and natives sadly make up only 1% of the population. It would be impossible to send all non-native immigrants back to their homelands; in contrast, South Africans are by definition Black, belonging to many tribes native to their lands, and are not 1% of the population"

happyandracists said
in other words you are arguing for the forceful deportation sof millions of white africans.
that's pretty racist

I am sorry, but I cannot read your post: I can't get through the grammar and atypical syntax Shrug.  I would also like for you to prove that I am a racist (if the post is decipherable)... I do believe that 9 out of 10 people would suspect a person of racism that defends a white supremacist, seig heil saluting, swastika- brandishing organization, which had a man convicted of attempted murder of a black person as its head (considering that, I'm realizing the whole context of this dialogue is insane: civilized people typically don't defend such things). 

As an experiment, please personally share your views on TB with as many blacks as you can, as well as non-trad whites (rather than vomiting all your pro-racism perspectives on reactionary, sympathetic readers on this site).  I wonder what their reaction would be...

(04-10-2010, 12:32 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: "Here is an interesting case that illustrates how white racists often use the "civilizing" mission to hide they capitalist exploitation and evil (Half of the population of Zaire was annhilated during its time as the "Congo free state.""

happyandracist said
"they could go back to their countries of ethnic origin (the Netherlands, Britain, etc). Granted, they probably can't handle racial integration and the social supports that exist in those countries (otherwise known as civilization)"

Happyandracists said
"Throughout the continent of Africa, Africans have the most compelling case for desiring cultural integrity than any other people on the earth:"

no they don't. if your looking at numbers you cant just use a continent ie Africa. if you do then we also can use Europe. and the overwhelming population of Europe witch does not include mohamdan turkey is white. from Iceland to the Urals. Africa is not one people or one nation or one culture or one language. just like Europe.

happyandracist said
"the argument would be that white colonization of Africa has -- in the most literal sense -- been lethal to Africans."

happyandracist said
  "BTW, your Native American analogy is a false one.  I belong to the culture (language, political, cultural system) that dominates, here (English-speaking)"

so in other words you are saying most indians were killed so its right you an imagrent get to stay. okay interesting morals you hold

happyandracist said
" and natives sadly make up only 1% of the population. It would be impossible to send all non-native immigrants back to their homelands; in contrast, South Africans are by definition Black, belonging to many tribes native to their lands, and are not 1% of the population"

happyandracists said
in other words you are arguing for the forceful deportation sof millions of white africans.
that's pretty racist
tell you what. show me what part o me post u cant get and ill put it in different words for you. its a big post. i guess i don't live up to your private white school education.
anyhoo by all means if you don't understand me post just ask me like this
"hey DK whats this mean?"
and ill be happy to explain it to you happyandrcacist.
my above post showed where u are a racist but ask me and ill repeat in other words for you
sip
(04-12-2010, 09:12 AM)Happyandgrateful Wrote: I am sorry, but I cannot read your post: I can't get through the grammar and atypical syntax Shrug.  I would also like for you to prove that I am a racist (if the post is decipherable)... I do believe that 9 out of 10 people would suspect a person of racism that defends a white supremacist, seig heil saluting, swastika- brandishing organization, which had a man convicted of attempted murder of a black person as its head (considering that, I'm realizing the whole context of this dialogue is insane: civilized people typically don't defend such things). 

As an experiment, please personally share your views on TB with as many blacks as you can, as well as non-trad whites (rather than vomiting all your pro-racism perspectives on reactionary, sympathetic readers on this site).  I wonder what their reaction would be...

(04-10-2010, 12:32 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: "Here is an interesting case that illustrates how white racists often use the "civilizing" mission to hide they capitalist exploitation and evil (Half of the population of Zaire was annhilated during its time as the "Congo free state.""

happyandracist said

Happyandracists said

happyandracist said

happyandracist said

happyandracist said

happyandracists said
that's pretty racist

Romans did it too. 

As did Americans.
[Image: Bellamy_salute_1.jpg]

As do Catholics in the Novus Ordo.  LOL
hapyand racist said

"would also like for you to prove that I am a racist"

i don't have to. any one who supports the forced expulsion of a people from land based on their race is a racist. this is not a judgment of you just how it is. you would say the same thing and even quicker and did to me. if u can support the forced expulsion of millions then shit why cant i? to the victor goes the spoils. the africans in south africa were colonized mostly defeated and they mostly fed on themselves pagan weird rituals of human cannibalism the most horrid voddoo. the works!  they were civilized by white colonist. the south africa became the most industrial nation on the continent.  then with the help of evil vile communists plotted to take what they claimed was there land back. a land they couldn't farm and were once head hunters on. take it back from those who made it what it was gave it its worth. take it back and do what with it?
well we are seeing that now in comrade bobs zimabwe and it seems th eanc in south africa are even dumber then most thought. just sayin.

happyandracist said
"... I do believe that 9 out of 10 people would suspect a person of racism that defends a white supremacist, seig heil saluting, swastika- brandishing organization,"

i don't care what most think. doesn't phase me. sure i've lost my share of dust ups. but sometimes u just gotta speak and take the nails.
such is life. 
TB loved his people. nothing wrong with that. he started food programs for them and seems to be being proven right. nothing wrong with loving your kind. sure he had a wee bit o the bad temper but its a an ugly fallen world. we all got bad tempers.
the roman salute is what it is so what?

happy and racist said
"which had a man convicted of attempted murder of a black person"

would be different if the person was white? how many whites are murdered in south Africa by blacks yearly. how about this year?

happyandracist said
"As an experiment, please personally share your views on TB with as many blacks as you can, as well as non-trad whites"

oh come on. my best friend is black LOL

happyandracist said
"rather than vomiting all your pro-racism perspectives on reactionary, sympathetic readers on this site).  I wonder what their reaction would be..."

just keeping it real. the only racists here is you happyandracist.
SIP SIP

I think I summed up why your perspective is irrational and would generally be dismissed by reasonable, non-racist people -- you also seem to feel the need to grossly distort what I've said (either you don't understand, or are acting in bad faith).  So I'll say it again: racist, white-south Africans do not believe in the stated aims of the South African republic (in contrast to the white Afrikaners with whom I've gone to school and worked with, internationally -- btw, they're very vocally against TB's policies. I'm not sure why you feel the need to support a violent, white supremacist organization, other than the fact that you're a racist), and desire to subjugate Black Africans in their own ancestral homeland, because they believe it follows a natural order (which they've amply demonstrated in the past).  That being said, I have no idea why they should reap any economic benefit in a country they hate, exploiting people who they (and you, of course) believe to be subhuman.

BTW, I've never heard of the racist cannibal myths that you're using to slander African people.  Colonial adversaries generally tended to laud South Africans, particularly the Zulus, as very noble and worthy adversaries.  You're just regurgitating whatever racist drivel you can to get the reflexive response you need from fellow white racists... Please show me the proof of the South African cannibalism (?) and I'll believe you (just as I provided a link to colonial European barbarity). Speaking of cannibalism, you should rally look up that of the Celts, the Gauls, and the Picts... Smile Your ancestral heritage should really warm your heart...

I also find it interesting that you describe TB as a lover of "his people" without addressing how someone who not coincidentally leads a white supremacist organization was convicted of attempting to murder a black laborer...
(04-12-2010, 11:44 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: hapyand racist said

"would also like for you to prove that I am a racist"

i don't have to. any one who supports the forced expulsion of a people from land based on their race is a racist. this is not a judgment of you just how it is. you would say the same thing and even quicker and did to me. if u can support the forced expulsion of millions then shit why cant i? to the victor goes the spoils. the africans in south africa were colonized mostly defeated and they mostly fed on themselves pagan weird rituals of human cannibalism the most horrid voddoo. the works!  they were civilized by white colonist. the south africa became the most industrial nation on the continent.  then with the help of evil vile communists plotted to take what they claimed was there land back. a land they couldn't farm and were once head hunters on. take it back from those who made it what it was gave it its worth. take it back and do what with it?
well we are seeing that now in comrade bobs zimabwe and it seems th eanc in south africa are even dumber then most thought. just sayin.

happyandracist said
"... I do believe that 9 out of 10 people would suspect a person of racism that defends a white supremacist, seig heil saluting, swastika- brandishing organization,"

i don't care what most think. doesn't phase me. sure i've lost my share of dust ups. but sometimes u just gotta speak and take the nails.
such is life. 
TB loved his people. nothing wrong with that. he started food programs for them and seems to be being proven right. nothing wrong with loving your kind. sure he had a wee bit o the bad temper but its a an ugly fallen world. we all got bad tempers.
the roman salute is what it is so what?

happy and racist said
"which had a man convicted of attempted murder of a black person"

would be different if the person was white? how many whites are murdered in south Africa by blacks yearly. how about this year?

happyandracist said
"As an experiment, please personally share your views on TB with as many blacks as you can, as well as non-trad whites"

oh come on. my best friend is black LOL

happyandracist said
"rather than vomiting all your pro-racism perspectives on reactionary, sympathetic readers on this site).  I wonder what their reaction would be..."

just keeping it real. the only racists here is you happyandracist.
SIP SIP
the black laborer you speak of wasnt his people so your point is mute. south africa is a white invention. before the whites colonization they were  a bunch of head hunting goat piss drinking savages. worshiping vile animism and gross goat voodoo deities. the works.
sure the zulu were formidable enemies that says nothing. and yeah the celts did the chop suey too but they clincher here is they stopped. im not twisting your words we can go through your posts again if you like. what that fancy white private school education of yours cant take the heat??
LOL

We know how savage blacks in Africa live.  We have the Hutus and the Tutsis killing around 2 million with machetes.  We have the blacks in Rhodesia stealing the white farms and utterly destroying them, so now they are starving.  If the whites are persecuted in South Africa, then that country will go just as broke, and they'll be bringing back the pots to cook you in.

There is no doubt that some of the Belgians in Congo where brutal.  For that matter, a lot of people in South America, back when it was Catholic, had slaves, even though the Pope outlawed it.  That doesn't take away from the example of what works.  Take over from the savages.  Treat them with dignity, and convert them to the Faith.  Over time, civilize them until they are ready to run a country.  As of now, they will destroy South Africa if they ever take over.

Oh yeah, quit with the capitalist exploitation Marxist language.  Yep, Rhodesia sure got better after the Whites quit exploiting the land to produce mountains of food.  Now the blacks get to sit around and cook their shoes to try to fill their bellies.
"the black laborer you speak of wasnt his people so your point is mute"

So in creating a white nations in the ancestral homeland of black South Africans, white supremacists organizations should be allowed to murder the laborers they exploit? So, one can be held in high esteem and have their character lauded, provided that in their racist worldview, they only respect the human dignity of those that look like them?  I'm curious as to what ethical. moral, or religious philosophy supports this idea, other than white supremacy (you are pretty obviously a white supremacist).

You do realize that you're rhetorically outing yourself, and that my points have more logically consistent merit than anything you've stated.  You've just proved that black South Africans cannot live with white supremacists, because of their blatant disregard for the live of blacks and the current law, and that those supporting TB and other white supremacists can only do so using white supremacy as a defense.

(04-12-2010, 05:25 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: the black laborer you speak of wasnt his people so your point is mute. south africa is a white invention. before the whites colonization they were  a bunch of head hunting goat piss drinking savages. worshiping vile animism and gross goat voodoo deities. the works.
sure the zulu were formidable enemies that says nothing. and yeah the celts did the chop suey too but they clincher here is they stopped. im not twisting your words we can go through your posts again if you like. what that fancy white private school education of yours cant take the heat??
LOL