ANC Youth Leader: South Africa Will Seize White-Owned Farms
#21
At least you're pretty obviously a racist, and not deluded (althogh I don't believe that's any better than the delusional variety of our dear friend, devoted knuckles -- too much whiskey  Crazy). 

Other than white supremacy, are you able to use any moral, religious argument to justify white racism (although I must confess, I don't associate with people like you, so I have no intention of responding)?

It's interesting that if the "civilizing mission" has conversion as its moral foundation, the firsts acts of conversion where typically non-violent -- I'm speaking about the apostles.  I thought Jesus said to simply leave unwelcoming peoples who didn't receive the gospel? It's interesting that no white supremacist, like yourself, has the the spiritual development and wellbeing of "savages" as their primary reason for conquest: what's more important for racists like yourself is establishing a hierarchical social constructs that makes you comfortable and keeps you on top.  If someone else uses the same tactics, it must be denounced.  This is what fascist, right-wingers are all about.  Religion is just a pretext and flimsy defense...

Let's say the Muslims begin to outnumber Europeans where they've emigrated, and where they deem the society completely savage, according to shariah, why can't they form a homeland, say in England, or Rome, with the Koran as its ethical and legal foundation? Why would you oppose that -- I mean its completely consistent with yours and devotedknuckles in defense of white supremacy in SA?
(04-12-2010, 11:45 PM)James02 Wrote: We know how savage blacks in Africa live.  We have the Hutus and the Tutsis killing around 2 million with machetes.  We have the blacks in Rhodesia stealing the white farms and utterly destroying them, so now they are starving.  If the whites are persecuted in South Africa, then that country will go just as broke, and they'll be bringing back the pots to cook you in.

There is no doubt that some of the Belgians in Congo where brutal.  For that matter, a lot of people in South America, back when it was Catholic, had slaves, even though the Pope outlawed it.  That doesn't take away from the example of what works.  Take over from the savages.  Treat them with dignity, and convert them to the Faith.  Over time, civilize them until they are ready to run a country.  As of now, they will destroy South Africa if they ever take over.

Oh yeah, quit with the capitalist exploitation Marxist language.  Yep, Rhodesia sure got better after the Whites quit exploiting the land to produce mountains of food.  Now the blacks get to sit around and cook their shoes to try to fill their bellies.
Reply
#22
This is not about South Africa, specifically, but about the Hutu/Tutsi situation in Rwanda. Sadly, the Belgians did exacerbate the rather small differences between the tribes for their own purposes. It was they who introduced the concept of an "ethnic identity card", a spectacularly bad idea if ever there was one; I think they may have learned from British experience in Northern Ireland that a country is easy to control if you set up a civil war.
Reply
#23
that it is. the brits were masters of this.
Reply
#24
Quote: At least you're pretty obviously a racist, and not deluded
Wrong.  I am a culturalist.  I believe that the Catholic variety of Western European culture is superior to anything on the Earth.  I believe that the cultures in black Africa are inferior.  I would like to see their cultures greatly altered so they quit starving, killing, and dying of venereal disease.
Quote: Other than white supremacy, are you able to use any moral, religious argument to justify white racism (although I must confess, I don't associate with people like you, so I have no intention of responding)?
The skin color is meaningless.  There does appear to be higher intelligence among whites.  Jews and certain Asians also seem to have very high intelligence, higher than myself.  But that doesn't bother me.  Since I am a free market kind of guy, I believe that hard work and experience are responsible for success.  So if a black man is Catholic, lives a moral life, works hard to produce and provide value to his clients, loves his wife and children, and receives the sacraments while being charitable and humble, he will be a smashing success.  My religious argument is that the list of values I provided come from the Church.

Quote: It's interesting that no white supremacist, like yourself, has the the spiritual development and wellbeing of "savages" as their primary reason for conquest:
Didn't I say that what works is to convert the savages?  That is THE most important thing.  Without baptism, they are going to hell.  They need to be converted.
Quote: what's more important for racists like yourself is establishing a hierarchical social constructs
LOL LOL LOL  First we get "capitalist exploitation" and now we get "constructs".  Looks like you skipped grammar however.  Constructs is plural.  Seems like you believed all the crap they fed you in your social studies classes.  Get out in the real world and get a job.
Quote: This is what fascist, right-wingers are all about.
Fascism is on the "left wing" side of the political continuum.  I am a Libertarian Catholic heavily influenced by the Austrian School.  I abhor leftwing fascists like Obama.  Yep, bragging that Government will get the trains to run on time, that really sounds free market to me.  Keep spewing the social studies crap.  They really brainwashed you to spout out your sophisms.
Quote: Religion is just a pretext and flimsy defense...
  Oh great, you are an atheist too.
Quote:Let's say the Muslims begin to outnumber Europeans where they've emigrated, and where they deem the society completely savage, according to shariah, why can't they form a homeland, say in England, or Rome, with the Koran as its ethical and legal foundation? Why would you oppose that -- I mean its completely consistent with yours and devotedknuckles in defense of white supremacy in SA?
Because the muslim religion drags all of its followers to hell, since they are not baptized and deny Jesus Christ. (Yeah, I said His name.  The name you fear). 

But I don't defend white supremacy in SA.  Since you don't get out much, let me educate you a little.  The Dutch in SA are heavily Calvinists.  They view blacks as reprobates who can not be saved.  So they didn't do much to convert them.  So now we have a problem in that country where you have blacks who are still part savage (necklacing anyone?) and have not been converted.  The whites have all of the skills and civilization.  We KNOW what happens if the whites are kicked out.  It is called Rhodesia.  We create a nightmare like Haiti.  How do you fix this?  Beats me, it is a bad situation.  One method would be to put in place strict protections for private property, and to back the Rand with gold again.  Then it won't matter if blacks are in charge.  However, the ANC is heavily marxists, so this won't happen.  Conclusion:  SA is toast.
Reply
#25
happyandracist you speak o flogic so lets see some

happyandracists said
"I also find it interesting that you describe TB as a lover of "his people" without addressing how someone who not coincidentally leads a white supremacist organization was convicted of attempting to murder a black laborer..."

what does this have to do with TB loving his own people?


it is you happyandracists who in this thread advocated the forced deportation of a people (white south africans) based on their race. thats racist.

im not a supporter of the politics of TB other then i sympathize with the betrayal and i understand what it is to love ones people and to want a homeland for ones people. nothing wrong with that.

its not abou trace its about culture and yes black african cuture and more ot the point black south african culture (for lack of better term) was and is inferior to catholic culture.
you can take that to the bank
i had more to say but arguing with black racists such as you happyandracists gives me a  headache. or the urge to get a fro
Reply
#26
"I am a culturalist."

You're engaging in semantics -- both culturalism and racism are the same. I don't think you know what you're talking about: fascism is always aligned with right as it emerges in every society.  It then gobbles up right wing religious support, once it needs to diminish the Church (es) social influence.  You seem very unintelligent -- are you a Glenn Beck fan?

Further, how would you know whether I work or not, or where I've been? For your information, I've worked and studied internationally since I was 15, and speak a couple of languages, so I can actually check primary sources in their original language (rather than imbibing the delusional rhetoric of racist, white supremacist organizations on the internet).  Also, you didn't give a source supporting anything you've said.  I will assume you are a fascist, racist, right wing wingnut until you do.   Smile

Also for you information: I've lived in worked in Asia, and lived in the 19th arrondisement in Paris (near the very old synagogue there, across from an exclusively orthodox Jewish community).

Your suppositions about how Jews and Asians "seem" to be are proof of the inadequacy of your perspective, and intellectual inquiry: I am not concerned about what seems to be, but what can be demonstrated or logically inferred.  My experience in both communities (as both educator and student) contradict your perspective.  People like you (racist reactionaries) have minds that act as closed systems (in psychology, they describe people as maladaptive as yourself as having a "fixed mental set"): you only look at facts that mirror what your psychological landscape holds as true, and you don't allow anything to enter that disturbs your perspective. 

You'll find that as you age, you will become even more racist, aggressive, and anxious as you are confronted with challenges to every foundation of your belief -- for instance, you will encounter people like myself who are unlike people you have ever met, and that you can't define in static terms with information you've already stored...

BTW, since you do are racist and hold some ethnicities in contempt, I am curious about what your ethnic origin is? Please tell me you are ethnically Irish, English, or Belgian (or maybe even Eastern European) so I can have a nice, long long laugh at your own serfdom.
(04-13-2010, 02:09 PM)James02 Wrote:
Quote: At least you're pretty obviously a racist, and not deluded
Wrong.  I am a culturalist.  I believe that the Catholic variety of Western European culture is superior to anything on the Earth.  I believe that the cultures in black Africa are inferior.  I would like to see their cultures greatly altered so they quit starving, killing, and dying of venereal disease.
Quote: Other than white supremacy, are you able to use any moral, religious argument to justify white racism (although I must confess, I don't associate with people like you, so I have no intention of responding)?
The skin color is meaningless.  There does appear to be higher intelligence among whites.  Jews and certain Asians also seem to have very high intelligence, higher than myself.  But that doesn't bother me.   Since I am a free market kind of guy, I believe that hard work and experience are responsible for success.  So if a black man is Catholic, lives a moral life, works hard to produce and provide value to his clients, loves his wife and children, and receives the sacraments while being charitable and humble, he will be a smashing success.  My religious argument is that the list of values I provided come from the Church.

Quote: It's interesting that no white supremacist, like yourself, has the the spiritual development and wellbeing of "savages" as their primary reason for conquest:
Didn't I say that what works is to convert the savages?  That is THE most important thing.  Without baptism, they are going to hell.  They need to be converted.
Quote: what's more important for racists like yourself is establishing a hierarchical social constructs
LOL LOL LOL  First we get "capitalist exploitation" and now we get "constructs".  Looks like you skipped grammar however.  Constructs is plural.   Seems like you believed all the crap they fed you in your social studies classes.  Get out in the real world and get a job.
Quote: This is what fascist, right-wingers are all about.
Fascism is on the "left wing" side of the political continuum.  I am a Libertarian Catholic heavily influenced by the Austrian School.  I abhor leftwing fascists like Obama.  Yep, bragging that Government will get the trains to run on time, that really sounds free market to me.  Keep spewing the social studies crap.  They really brainwashed you to spout out your sophisms.
Quote: Religion is just a pretext and flimsy defense...
  Oh great, you are an atheist too.
Quote:Let's say the Muslims begin to outnumber Europeans where they've emigrated, and where they deem the society completely savage, according to shariah, why can't they form a homeland, say in England, or Rome, with the Koran as its ethical and legal foundation? Why would you oppose that -- I mean its completely consistent with yours and devotedknuckles in defense of white supremacy in SA?
Because the muslim religion drags all of its followers to hell, since they are not baptized and deny Jesus Christ. (Yeah, I said His name.  The name you fear). 

But I don't defend white supremacy in SA.  Since you don't get out much, let me educate you a little.  The Dutch in SA are heavily Calvinists.  They view blacks as reprobates who can not be saved.  So they didn't do much to convert them.  So now we have a problem in that country where you have blacks who are still part savage (necklacing anyone?) and have not been converted.  The whites have all of the skills and civilization.  We KNOW what happens if the whites are kicked out.  It is called Rhodesia.  We create a nightmare like Haiti.  How do you fix this?  Beats me, it is a bad situation.  One method would be to put in place strict protections for private property, and to back the Rand with gold again.  Then it won't matter if blacks are in charge.  However, the ANC is heavily marxists, so this won't happen.  Conclusion:  SA is toast.
Reply
#27
happyandracist. good to know you speak a number of languages is one Italian? is so pls check prime sources in regards to fascism. the writings of Mussolini would be good. or the fascist articles of the 12. are you aware of the deep leftists and anarchist influence in the development of fascist ideology? this is your chance to learn something.
i'm Irish and you can laugh all you want but a laughing Haitian to an Irishmen is much like i dunno pretty funny.
LOL
really LOL
culturalism is no the same as racism and you know it. or the white private education you flaunt wasn't worth the other peoples loot spent on it. loot
Reply
#28
Wow, I thought this person wasn't going to post again.  I must have gotten a little too close to the truth.  Probably some dude writing from his Mom's basement, or something.  I guess he's out of a job.
Quote: You're engaging in semantics -- both culturalism and racism are the same.
Now you have descended into dadaism.  A culturalist is someone concerned about,  wait for it, ..... culture, and a racist is someone who, ..... can you guess?..... is concerned about ....race.  German culture is far different than French culture, and yet they are both white.  Making sense?

Quote:  I don't think you know what you're talking about: fascism is always aligned with right as it emerges in every society.
Let us see.  Nazi's are considered fascists, correct?  And what does Nazi stand for?  Oh yeah, national SOCIALIST.  Mussolini bragged that the government would make the trains run on time.  The right wants small, limited government.  The left wants a large, powerful government.  Which one describes a fascist?
Quote:  you only look at facts
Well, you got something correct finally.
Quote: Your suppositions about how Jews and Asians "seem" to be are proof of the inadequacy of your perspective, and intellectual inquiry: I am not concerned about what seems to be, but what can be demonstrated or logically inferred.
I don't care what you are concerned about.  I have been around Jews, and my 70 yr. old Jewish friend can do mental math that is incredible.  He has an higher IQ than me, but I don't care.  Just means I have to work harder.
Quote: You'll find that as you age, you will become even more racist, aggressive, and anxious as you are confronted with challenges to every foundation of your belief
I've worked in 3rd world hell holes and I have worked in  Eastern Europe to view the total destruction Marxists like yourself cause.  I also know that most blacks in these hell holes are clamoring to come to the USA, and that no white person in the USA wants to move to their hell holes.  I also know that there is a big variety in black culture.  The worst black culture is probably USA inner city ghetto culture.  I've known 2 Jamaican ladies who were very hard workers.  One lived in the USA and couldn't stand American blacks.  I also know that certain light skinned blacks are probably some of the most racist people I know (against dark skinned blacks), and Latin Americans are also extremely racist and would put the KKK to shame.  So I have seen the world and know what I am talking about.  The Western European Catholic culture is far superior to any other, and the color of your skin doesn't matter.
Quote: for instance, you will encounter people like myself who are unlike people you have ever met, and that you can't define in static terms with information you've already stored...
  I have encountered plenty of marxists like yourself.  Most of you all have an inferiority complex.  You also can't tell your left from your right.

My ethnic background is a mutt.  But I am Italian.  What serfdom do I have?  I was born in the USA, and will stay free until fascists like Obama try to enslave me.
Reply
#29
Quote:  Haitian

Is he really from Haiti?  If so, what a hypocrite.  Talk about a hell hole of a place.
Reply
#30
(04-14-2010, 02:40 PM)Happyandgrateful Wrote: "I am a culturalist."

You're engaging in semantics -- both culturalism and racism are the same. I don't think you know what you're talking about: fascism is always aligned with right as it emerges in every society.  It then gobbles up right wing religious support, once it needs to diminish the Church (es) social influence.  You seem very unintelligent -- are you a Glenn Beck fan?

Further, how would you know whether I work or not, or where I've been? For your information, I've worked and studied internationally since I was 15, and speak a couple of languages, so I can actually check primary sources in their original language (rather than imbibing the delusional rhetoric of racist, white supremacist organizations on the internet).  Also, you didn't give a source supporting anything you've said.  I will assume you are a fascist, racist, right wing wingnut until you do.   Smile

Also for you information: I've lived in worked in Asia, and lived in the 19th arrondisement in Paris (near the very old synagogue there, across from an exclusively orthodox Jewish community).

Your suppositions about how Jews and Asians "seem" to be are proof of the inadequacy of your perspective, and intellectual inquiry: I am not concerned about what seems to be, but what can be demonstrated or logically inferred.  My experience in both communities (as both educator and student) contradict your perspective.  People like you (racist reactionaries) have minds that act as closed systems (in psychology, they describe people as maladaptive as yourself as having a "fixed mental set"): you only look at facts that mirror what your psychological landscape holds as true, and you don't allow anything to enter that disturbs your perspective. 

You'll find that as you age, you will become even more racist, aggressive, and anxious as you are confronted with challenges to every foundation of your belief -- for instance, you will encounter people like myself who are unlike people you have ever met, and that you can't define in static terms with information you've already stored...

BTW, since you do are racist and hold some ethnicities in contempt, I am curious about what your ethnic origin is? Please tell me you are ethnically Irish, English, or Belgian (or maybe even Eastern European) so I can have a nice, long long laugh at your own serfdom.

So, let me get this straight - anyone who doesn't agree with your view is a racist, is that about right?


(04-14-2010, 10:00 PM)James02 Wrote: I've worked in 3rd world hell holes and I have worked in  Eastern Europe to view the total destruction Marxists like yourself cause.  I also know that most blacks in these hell holes are clamoring to come to the USA, and that no white person in the USA wants to move to their hell holes.  I also know that there is a big variety in black culture.  The worst black culture is probably USA inner city ghetto culture.  I've known 2 Jamaican ladies who were very hard workers.  One lived in the USA and couldn't stand American blacks.  I also know that certain light skinned blacks are probably some of the most racist people I know (against dark skinned blacks), and Latin Americans are also extremely racist and would put the KKK to shame.  So I have seen the world and know what I am talking about.  The Western European Catholic culture is far superior to any other, and the color of your skin doesn't matter.

This has been my experience, as well.
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)