ANC Youth Leader: South Africa Will Seize White-Owned Farms
#31
I'm not a "he".  I am a female.  I actually work 6 days a week in a couple of sectors, so don't have time to constantly rebut internet misfit racists who vomit their own bile and then lap it up again.  I don't respond to you because you seem like a really, really, ugly human being: your perspective on everything is nothing short of monstrous.  You're the type of person that repulses people, and makes them shun religion -- I can't say that I blame them.  For someone who loves civilization, without religion, you'd probably be a cannibal, such are your savage impulses...

Also, people who are sincere intellectuals can actually investigate philosophies and agree with some of their theories, without defining themselves as adherents -- i know this shocks you,  because glenn beck told you different.  For instance. Marx held that history is generally a clash of classes (generally true); however, his remedy was to disposess everyone of their property, with the aim of creating a monetary-free, communist utopia -- i disagree.  The fact that I don't agree with the central tenant means i'm not a marxist (to dumb this down for you, because you'll need it, if someone believes in most of the church's teaching, but rejects christ, they can't be described as catholic).  I'm not sure why you throw in eastern europe and hell holes (what are you talking about), considering that I'd be described as a moderate independant, without party affiliation.

You believe that those unified by their "whiteness" also share a common culture, which assures their own superiority.  This makes you a white supremacist.  Also, the idea that whites have the same culture is demonstrably false.  There is no unifying ideal that influences all white people and their descendants, just as there is no language that unifies them, and no physical traits.  This is an illusion that exists in your own mind, so you can't be a culturalist, but you fetishize racist ideals.  The only thing that comes close to unifying Europeans -- shock -- is European socialism, which is a modern phenomenon.  Catholic culture unified Western European nations for a period in history where there was no other institution that could impose order on the BARBARIANS  from which you partially descend (I didn't say it -- the Romans did); within each of those cultural contexts, culture was expressed in different ways.

Further, since you have disdain for the learning institution in those Catholic countries that do actually attempt to transmit cultural ideals (those "fancy schools" that I've attended), I wonder what institutions you believe transmit this European culture?  It can't be the Church, since the Church doesn't espouse your philosophy.  It can't be Italian culture (you almost certainly come from the peasant classes), because Italy was one of the few Western European nations that absorbed its black population (both during Roman times, and later history), so they tended not to have a particular hang up on racism. What do you use to bolster your ideas?

You need Glenn Beck blackboard for you very simplistic breakdown of the word "Nazi."  The Nazi party defined their economic policies in contrast to Marxish/Bolshevik ideas -- they systematically uprooted any Marxist political groups in their own society, and aimed to create a new economic and social order that benefited germans, in germany.

Last, your reflexive labeling of liberals as fascists falls apart when you realize that all fascists governments had wars of territorial expansion as central aims of their social philosophy.  Obama hasn't launched one.  Neither has Clinton, or Kennedy, so what are you and Glenn Beck talking about?

(04-14-2010, 10:00 PM)James02 Wrote: Wow, I thought this person wasn't going to post again.  I must have gotten a little too close to the truth.  Probably some dude writing from his Mom's basement, or something.  I guess he's out of a job.
Quote: You're engaging in semantics -- both culturalism and racism are the same.
Now you have descended into dadaism.  A culturalist is someone concerned about,  wait for it, ..... culture, and a racist is someone who, ..... can you guess?..... is concerned about ....race.  German culture is far different than French culture, and yet they are both white.  Making sense?

Quote:  I don't think you know what you're talking about: fascism is always aligned with right as it emerges in every society.
Let us see.  Nazi's are considered fascists, correct?  And what does Nazi stand for?  Oh yeah, national SOCIALIST.  Mussolini bragged that the government would make the trains run on time.  The right wants small, limited government.  The left wants a large, powerful government.  Which one describes a fascist?
Quote:  you only look at facts
Well, you got something correct finally.
Quote: Your suppositions about how Jews and Asians "seem" to be are proof of the inadequacy of your perspective, and intellectual inquiry: I am not concerned about what seems to be, but what can be demonstrated or logically inferred.
I don't care what you are concerned about.  I have been around Jews, and my 70 yr. old Jewish friend can do mental math that is incredible.  He has an higher IQ than me, but I don't care.  Just means I have to work harder.
Quote: You'll find that as you age, you will become even more racist, aggressive, and anxious as you are confronted with challenges to every foundation of your belief
I've worked in 3rd world hell holes and I have worked in  Eastern Europe to view the total destruction Marxists like yourself cause.  I also know that most blacks in these hell holes are clamoring to come to the USA, and that no white person in the USA wants to move to their hell holes.  I also know that there is a big variety in black culture.  The worst black culture is probably USA inner city ghetto culture.  I've known 2 Jamaican ladies who were very hard workers.  One lived in the USA and couldn't stand American blacks.  I also know that certain light skinned blacks are probably some of the most racist people I know (against dark skinned blacks), and Latin Americans are also extremely racist and would put the KKK to shame.  So I have seen the world and know what I am talking about.  The Western European Catholic culture is far superior to any other, and the color of your skin doesn't matter.
Quote: for instance, you will encounter people like myself who are unlike people you have ever met, and that you can't define in static terms with information you've already stored...
  I have encountered plenty of marxists like yourself.  Most of you all have an inferiority complex.  You also can't tell your left from your right.

My ethnic background is a mutt.  But I am Italian.  What serfdom do I have?  I was born in the USA, and will stay free until fascists like Obama try to enslave me.
Reply
#32
I'm afraid there's no question at all the Nazi's were socialist in economic policies, a point which seems to be in dispute. Your local library's reference desk can probably find the stated party platform for the Nazi's (the 1920 one, especially). Or you can probably find it online, the Internet being what it is. Their official party policy calls for, amongst other things:
1) Nationalization of all private enterprises (the definition of socialism)
2) Appropriation of privately owned land by the state, to be distributed by the state
3)Confiscation of any capital not obtained by labor. The state also determines what exactly constitues the appropriate labor, remember, so in reality, they have a free hand to conficate whatever they choose.
The Nazi's opposed to Bolsheviks not through any real disagreement over economics, but because of the disagreement over nationalism: Bolsheviks did not recognize a superior "aryan" race. So they becme rivals for their share of the political pie, hence the fighting between them. One might draw an analogy between the current Democratic Party and the Green Party. Because the Greens hold beliefs the Democrats do not, the two parties are opposed to each other, though their proposed economic policies are quite similar.
Reply
#33
What you wrote:
Quote: You believe that those unified by their "whiteness" also share a common culture, which assures their own superiority.

What I originally wrote:
Quote: German culture is far different than French culture, and yet they are both white.  Making sense?

Go back to an elementary school and learn some reading comprehension.
Reply
#34
(04-17-2010, 03:46 PM)James02 Wrote: What you wrote:
Quote: You believe that those unified by their "whiteness" also share a common culture, which assures their own superiority.

What I originally wrote:
Quote: German culture is far different than French culture, and yet they are both white.  Making sense?

Go back to an elementary school and learn some reading comprehension.
Where? American edjumuhkashun is probably the problem to begin with....... ;D
Reply
#35
No, indeed, this is what you said: "I believe that the Catholic variety of Western European culture is superior to anything on the Earth.  I believe that the cultures in black Africa are inferior.  I would like to see their cultures greatly altered so they quit starving, killing, and dying of venereal disease."

How can they be superior (in the singular) when one has to admit that they vary (plural)?  What are the characteristics that make them a superior entity -- you yourself said their only unifying characteristic was that they are described as "white," although the word means nothing (Italians cannot be described as "white" by American standards, because many have a single "drop" of black blood; the irish weren't "white," because early race theorists described them as have a high degree of negrescence (spelling), meaning they found them and their culture very similar to Negroes).

Where does European "white" culture begin and end? Are the Corsicans Western European? The Basques? Are Turks "white"? Where is Turkey -- in Europe or Asia? Where does Europe begin and end? Are Sicilians "white"? Why do Western Europeans, who you suppose are intellectually superior, universally abandon their superior Catholic culture? Wouldn't this end their moral authority? Who gives you the moral imperative to alter culture, especially when nothing like your ideal exists in Western Europe? If European culture is so superior, why do so many nations they've oppressed revolt against their systems? How can you support an American system and culture that is not Catholic? You said that your racism is not about race, so what makes the culture of blacks so universally inferior (what causes that, since it can't be hereditary, according to yourself)? When did barbarians (your ancestors) stop being savage? Why were Western Europeans only able to reduce "killing, starving, and dying of venereal disease" when they abandoned Catholicism?

Why did you assume I was a male? What other assumptions do you make that affect your ability to perceive and apprehend new information?

(04-17-2010, 03:46 PM)James02 Wrote: What you wrote:
Quote: You believe that those unified by their "whiteness" also share a common culture, which assures their own superiority.

What I originally wrote:
Quote: German culture is far different than French culture, and yet they are both white.  Making sense?

Go back to an elementary school and learn some reading comprehension.
Reply
#36
James O2 said it very simply
In western europe is where Catholic culture developed its Glory and greatness. Culture matters. So does race. But what's important is the faith. But cultures that are not catholic or christian even indeed as has been demonstrated are inferior. An inferior culture will develop an inferior people due to its inferior morality.
Also u need to be corrected regarding marx being mostly right in regards to his theory of history. While true class struggle has always occured since the stratification of classes it is NOT the mover of history. History is not just a history of class struggle. History is the history of man who has fallen and has been striving to accept CHRIST and be saved. It is a story of man and his loss of eden and God and man being forgevin and given a shot to be saved.
Class struggle is hardly on that scale. Its short sighted. Based on envy and socialism. And yeah I know class struggle well enough havin lived in Belfast. So its been me experience marx was and marxists like yoursewlf are full of shit. Cough
Paron moi francais.
Did. Get a chance to look up mussolini"s writings yet happyandracists?
Reply
#37
Quote: How can they be superior (in the singular) when one has to admit that they vary (plural)?
It no longer exists.  Though the closer a culture comes to the ideal, the better it will be.
Quote:  What are the characteristics that make them a superior entity -- you yourself said their only unifying characteristic was that they are described as "white," although the word means nothing (Italians cannot be described as "white" by American standards, because many have a single "drop" of black blood; the irish weren't "white," because early race theorists described them as have a high degree of negrescence (spelling), meaning they found them and their culture very similar to Negroes).
They are superior in that they are Catholic and free market.  The Protestant Christian cultures at least believe in Jesus Christ.  Most of Europe is now a wasteland that will be over run by muslims in a few decades, returning it back to savagery.
Quote: Where does European "white" culture begin and end? Are the Corsicans Western European? The Basques? Are Turks "white"? Where is Turkey -- in Europe or Asia? Where does Europe begin and end? Are Sicilians "white"? Why do Western Europeans, who you suppose are intellectually superior, universally abandon their superior Catholic culture? Wouldn't this end their moral authority?
You are obsessed with race.  There is no unified "white" culture, only in your mind.
Quote: Who gives you the moral imperative to alter culture, especially when nothing like your ideal exists in Western Europe?
Simple, I am Catholic and have the Good News and the Truth.  The other cultures are in darkness and are savages.
Quote:  When did barbarians (your ancestors) stop being savage?
When they were baptized.
Quote:Why did you assume I was a male? What other assumptions do you make that affect your ability to perceive and apprehend new information?
  1. Who cares?  2. None.

You need to get over your obsession with race.  And since you are asking so many questions, how about answering a few:
1.  What made you leave Haiti?
2.  Why couldn't you get a good education in Haiti?
3.  How many white people try to emigrate to Haiti every year?
4.  If you took a poll, how many Haitians would like to emigrate to countries with a predominately European, Christian culture?  Why?
Reply
#38
One the main problems "Happy" has is that she assumes that since the greatest culture ever Christendom(which obviously includes sub cultures) came about in areas where people are generally described as "white" means that we automatically assume
their skin color was the cause of their cultures greatness. It seems that "Happy" is prejudiced against us since
she assumes that we attribute the cultures greatness to their skin tone, stop setting up straw men "Happy".
Any objective observer could see that Catholic Western Civilization is far superior to anything outside of Egypt in Africa.
Reply
#39
Superior to vile pagan egypt too
Reply
#40
"1.  What made you leave Haiti?"

I was born here.
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)