German Diocese Files Criminal Complaint Against Priest
German Diocese Files Criminal Complaint Against Priest
By NICHOLAS KULISH
Published: April 9, 2010

BERLIN — A German diocese said Friday that it had filed a criminal complaint against a Roman Catholic priest for sexually abusing minors in the 1980s and ’90s.

The 61-year-old priest was accused of sexually assaulting four boys between 1980 and 1996. The pastor, identified only as Father Ernst W., confirmed the charges against him when questioned by church officials, according to a statement Friday by the Diocese of Erfurt, in central Germany.

Despite the fact that church officials were aware of one of the sexual abuse allegations against him, the priest was allowed to work in a juvenile detention facility from January 2004 to August 2006, without informing the authorities of his history.

“The Diocese of Erfurt takes responsibility for this incorrect decision,” it said in the statement....

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/10/world/...rmany.html
Priests are the new michael jackson

You know what? I am going to SO sit outside Court rooms and jail houses,OH! and outside everyone in Generals house.

We ain't going by Mercy.....Nay,We be goin by da law!

Anyone who ever broke a single law,oooooh didn't the president do drugs? *BANG*...oh did that guy just step on the grass *Bang*

Ok,a man who sins when he was 20,is forgiven shouldn't be jailed at 33 (Example)

It is one thing to bring justice,and it's another to forgive

Forgive me my sins as I forgive those who sinned against me
I'd forgive them.  Then I'd execute them so they couldn't sodomize any other children or young adults.

The re-offense rate by dead people is ZERO.

Nothing against forgiving them however.  You're forgiven.  Now put your head in this noose and make a good act of contrition.
(04-10-2010, 01:55 AM)ggreg Wrote: I'd forgive them.  Then I'd execute them so they couldn't sodomize any other children or young adults.

The re-offense rate by dead people is ZERO.

Nothing against forgiving them however.  You're forgiven.  Now put your head in this noose and make a good act of contrition.

I would totally agree with you there,exept DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW LITTLE PRIEST WE HAVE?
A sicko priest that needs 24 sivalence versus NO EUCHARIST.........

Well,you decide
That's absurd. Hang em high!!!!
This is the best way to handle crimes.  Turn them over to the police.  Send them a confessor in jail.
thats short sighted. and that never handles anything imho. doing time in jail is not justice for raping kids or molesting 12 yr olds. how the hell is that justice?
KILL THE BASTARDS!!!!
i know im in the minority here but anyhoooooo such is life
(04-10-2010, 11:00 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: thats short sighted. and that never handles anything imho. doing time in jail is not justice for raping kids or molesting 12 yr olds. how the hell is that justice?
KILL THE BASTARDS!!!!
i know im in the minority here but anyhoooooo such is life

High Inquisitor DevotedKnuckles.
Of course I don't mean this negatively.

I agree to a point, "Offer them to the devil for the destruction of the flesh for the salvation of their souls" 1 corinthians 5:5.
But Remember the Cast the first stone Event.God the Son was willing to give forgiveness even though she was a Dirty whore lol.

Anyway Devotedknuckles.I see you as one in the front lines of the crusades,sure I will be right behind you,but I would also be horrified lol
They will know us by the trail of the dead!!!!
Sip sip