Wild speculation on the 3rd Secret 'secrecy' please
(04-10-2010, 05:15 AM)Baskerville Wrote:
(04-10-2010, 04:09 AM)Iuvenalis Wrote:
(04-10-2010, 03:43 AM)GeorgeT Wrote:It may or may not be the case, but he might believe it has been revealed. Remember, he wrote part of the interpretation of the part of the third secret that was released (which was proported to be the full third secret). I don't think he believes this, but stranger things have happened.

I also assume he's no dummy, I suspect he knows what the 3rd Secret is, in fact, he's contradicted himself at least once on this count-- so I have to think there's a reason to 'hide' it

Yes there is a reason it condemns the Vatican II religion.

I reckon it does more than that.  I reckon it is such a clear warning not to do what they did that when Catholics find out what happened they'll insist that the last four Popes are dug up, their remains burned and thrown into the Tiber.  They'll be seen to have disobeyed an explicit mandate from Heaven.  And that is why they've buried it because if they did not it would bury them.
It's obvious that there's something very serious in it., something more than just "there will be an evil council."  That sort of warning can be found in a lot of places.  Those who have read the Secret have spoken about how chilling the heart of it is.  It was enough to have Fr. Martin saying that the true Secret contained something much worse than fire reigning down from heaven and WWIII.
(04-11-2010, 08:06 PM)Walty Wrote: It's obvious that there's something very serious in it., something more than just "there will be an evil council."  That sort of warning can be found in a lot of places.  Those who have read the Secret have spoken about how chilling the heart of it is.  It was enough to have Fr. Martin saying that the true Secret contained something much worse than fire reigning down from heaven and WWIII.

Exactly what promped my research on this.
Then it predicts the reign of anti-Christ or the end of the world.  I think it is pretty obvious the anti-Christ is already born (6/6/6).

And Jerusalem is no longer "trampled by the Gentiles", so the time of ages has been fulfilled.
(04-12-2010, 12:48 AM)James02 Wrote: Then it predicts the reign of anti-Christ or the end of the world.  I think it is pretty obvious the anti-Christ is already born (6/6/6).

(6/6/6)?  Are you referring here to 2006?  1996?

Fr. Martin also thought the anti-christ was still alive (or rather he said he knew for sure).  I assume that Fr. Martin, if he was correct, knew because of his great knowledge of Church prophecy, his great knowledge of what was known by high Church officials, and his work exorcising demons.  What makes you think that the anti-christ here though?  I mean, in your opinion, what makes it obvious?
This might be that tinfoil hat of mine getting interference but I am beginning to suspect it is much larger than Vatican II + Pederast Priests. I think it goes back much further possibly to before the Refomation to the beginning of the second millenium. I keep getting interference so the picture is not clear and it cuts in and out. My fuzzy picture is from the split in the Church. Why else consecrate Russia? Why the push for ecumenism? I think the Vatican knew something from way before the third secret. The third secret became an obstacle to their solution. The third secret would not allow them to fix it without admitting their guilt. Oh crap I have to go make another tin foil hat, this one just burned my scalp!!!
tim
I tend to agree with that.  I think there is an aspect to the Third Secret that will shake the bedrock of even Traditional Catholics.  It won't be a simple, "I told you so".
Well didn't Fr. Malachi say that the essence of the Secret makes it seem as if Christ's promises of the Church were undermined?  Of course, they won't be and cannot be, but it seems that, in his mind at least, they are or will be pushed to the absolute limit.