Richard Dawkins: I will arrest Pope Benedict XVI
From The Sunday Times
April 11, 2010

Marc Horne

RICHARD DAWKINS, the atheist campaigner, is planning a legal ambush to have the Pope arrested during his state visit to Britain “for crimes against humanity”.

Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens, the atheist author, have asked human rights lawyers to produce a case for charging Pope Benedict XVI over his alleged cover-up of sexual abuse in the Catholic church.

The pair believe they can exploit the same legal principle used to arrest Augusto Pinochet, the late Chilean dictator, when he visited Britain in 1998.....

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment...094310.ece
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
My goodness I hope he does. I'd love to see the Swiss Guard dispatch of him.
(04-10-2010, 06:14 PM)Fartmeister Wrote: From The Sunday Times
April 11, 2010

Marc Horne

RICHARD DAWKINS, the atheist campaigner, is planning a legal ambush to have the Pope arrested during his state visit to Britain “for crimes against humanity”.

Why not arrest Netanyahu his next visit, Dawkins? Because you won't get any more book deals and tv invitations?
(04-10-2010, 06:14 PM)Fartmeister Wrote: From The Sunday Times
April 11, 2010

Marc Horne

Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens, the atheist author, have asked human rights lawyers to produce a case for charging Pope Benedict XVI over his alleged cover-up of sexual abuse in the Catholic church.

The pair believe they can exploit the same legal principle used to arrest Augusto Pinochet, the late Chilean dictator, when he visited Britain in 1998.....

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment...094310.ece

Try it Dawkins,I triple God in Trinity Dare you!
(Standing in ChainMail weilding a sword with the Pope's Crest on a banner,waving in the Wind)

Dawkins: Noun, (CENSORED FOR USE OF BAD WORD)
I wouldn't put it passed them. These guys like Dawkins can be used by the "power", and the Star Chamber in the Hague is too close.
tim
Regicidal lust is in the air.....the media smell blood and they seem to want to push this as far as it can go.  Perhaps the New York Times wants to add dethroning a Pope to its equally misguided Watergate laurels.
They are all a bunch of "rupture rectums". Just keep on keepin' on good Catholics.
Haha.  Oh Dawkins. 

I know the Holy Father has like 40 years on Dawkins, but I'd still put my money on him.  Dawkins is a skinny, british sissy. 
(04-10-2010, 07:37 PM)trident59 Wrote: Just keep on keepin' on good Catholics.

I never trust anyone who calls himself a "good Catholic".  Such a thing is impossible.  :sneaky:

That said, I think that Dawkins should totally arrest the Holy Father.  One of two things would happen: Dawkins would be arrested, tried and jailed.  Or His Holiness would get a chance to tell England a few things about the Church.  Either way is a win-win.