Richard Dawkins: I will arrest Pope Benedict XVI
(04-11-2010, 01:43 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote:
(04-10-2010, 07:02 PM)St.Ambrose Wrote: (Standing in ChainMail weilding a sword with the Pope's Crest on a banner,waving in the Wind)

Chain or mail. Don't say "chainmail". It makes you sound like you don't know what you are saying.

[Image: chainmail_armor.jpg]
Chainmail: A piece or suit made out of hooked chains,used as defense,Armour

Because it is Medieval and quite unused in modern conversation I will excuse this accusation against me
Unlike other people in this thread, I don't think this situation is funny at all.

I sense some major persuction of the Church ahead. I can only pray that I'm up to it and ready to face Christ's enemies.
(04-11-2010, 03:39 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: Unlike other people in this thread, I don't think this situation is funny at all.

I sense some major persuction of the Church ahead. I can only pray that I'm up to it and ready to face Christ's enemies.

Well,I find it hillarious only because it is nothing new,Richard is just doing what the english have done for many years.

From the time of the Great English Massacre of the Catholics

*****************Beware Images not for Children******************

[Image: quarter_2.jpg]

To the Modern Catholic perscution from the Anglican church
Nothing new,atleast we know they will not do it to our blessed Pope Benedict (God willing)
(04-11-2010, 01:42 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote:
(04-11-2010, 12:48 AM)Petertherock Wrote: I think I will volunteer to be the Pope's body guard...this should do the trick...

[Image: m60-general-purpose-machine-gun_3.jpg]

Can that gun be fired as shown?

Yes, but only once and not very well.
(04-11-2010, 12:37 AM)Walty Wrote:
(04-11-2010, 12:22 AM)winoblue1 Wrote: I am surprised by the comments on this thread. It seems fisheaters think this is a big joke and would likely never happen.
True, it is highly unlikely that the Holy Father might be arrested during his UK visit, but we should remember that the secular authorities have imprisoned the pope before and not too long ago, remember Pius IX?
As the new world order consolidates its power, of course the Church will be persecuted, but frankly I am surprised at the speed by which it is coming to fruition. Who would have thought one month ago that such an idea would have even been tabled?
My friends --- so it begins.

I do think we should be worried about secular authorities.  The reason people are laughing about this is because the image of dawkins trying to arrest someone is just plain funny.

[Image: hermione-dawkins.jpg]

:laughing: :laughing:
(04-10-2010, 08:14 PM)St.Ambrose Wrote: Haha I LOVE How that old Heretic looks lol

[Image: 396px-Rowan_Williams_2007.jpg]

Here's my favorite, with caption:

[Image: rowanmuppet.jpg]

One of them is a muppet. The other appears to be some sort of scary, orange-haired toy.
(04-11-2010, 04:58 PM)AlanF Wrote:
(04-10-2010, 08:14 PM)St.Ambrose Wrote: Haha I LOVE How that old Heretic looks lol

[Image: 396px-Rowan_Williams_2007.jpg]

Here's my favorite, with caption:

[Image: rowanmuppet.jpg]

One of them is a muppet. The other appears to be some sort of scary, orange-haired toy.

OH! That was so unfair,LOL,Man that made me laugh LOL Poor guy for having to be compared to such a freaky looking cartoonish character....

...Yeah,Poor Monster :(
You know if Rowan Williams came to the US, I wouldn't have him arrested, but I would haul him to a decent barber shop and tell the barber, "Give him a decent haircut, shape the beard, and trim the eyebrows." 
(04-11-2010, 05:13 PM)SoCalLocal Wrote: You know if Rowan Williams came to the US, I wouldn't have him arrested, but I would haul him to a decent barber shop and tell the barber, "Give him a decent haircut, shape the beard, and trim the eyebrows." 

>:(  Shaaa seems someone doesn't know Anglican politic,HE HAS TO LOOK LIKE THAT! That is his "Anglican"ness, AKA CRAZY
I actually like the wild look about Dr. Williams. If he was groomed, he would look absolutely indistinguishable from every other "respectable" man his age. I'm serious; go to a place like Congress and every old Anglo guy looks exactly the same.