Was Israel Ever Legitimate?
(04-11-2010, 11:48 AM)voxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(04-11-2010, 01:47 AM)WilfredLeblanc Wrote: Just out of curiosity, stvince, how did you get started with this preoccupation with Judaism, Zionism, etc.? Maybe that's too personal a question to ask, but I'm really curious, and if I have some parallel axe to grind that you can identify, I'll be happy to share its background by way of reciprocation. Let me emphasize that I'm not questioning the validity of the preoccupation. I just want to know how you got so passionate about it (I think "passionate" is the right word, but feel free to substitute a more congenial epithet if it doesn't suit you), and why it continues to interest you to the extent that it does.
I can answer this for myself as well because finally some one has asked a really compelling and interesting question. THANK you WIlfred! Salute

I can answer with a weak analogy. If you lived on one of a chain of Islands, say 3 Islands, and everyone you knew personally and loved and all your possesions were on THAT Island, and that Island had a volcano in the center, and that volcano was rumbling and smoking all the time, then I would be preoccupied with that direct threat more than any other...now the other islands have threats too, the one island has a large tribe of cannibalistic savages on it, so I would suspect that the good people on that Island would be preoccupied with THAT immediate threat, the third Island has a break out of pestilence therefore THAT would be the preoccupation etc.....

I may be wrong (but the evidence does not suggest so) but the Island I live on the USA is not under threat from with out (by Muslim hoardes-at least NOT immediately) but within by Zionist political ideologues who  have subverted and undermined our Constitution, may have manipulated our DOD with a false flag on 911 killing USA citizens, have continually undermined our Banking and economic policies, and use me as a taxpayer to pay for its unholy and demonic attacks in the middle east against the Palestinians.

Zionism is the Immediate existential threat of the USA(MY ISLAND)...not Muslims or little green men.

Do you really think it's solely a Jewish Zionist plot that has infiltrated our system? 

I thought that the infiltration into our American government and culture was a Masonic New World Order brand, represented by Bildebergers.  Not Jewish, Muslim, nor Protestant--but atheistic, "multicultural", and blind to cultural identity.  Just a straight up evil bunch of atheists conspiring together to destroy God.

I'm open to your explanations, though.  Every day, I learn more.
(04-10-2010, 07:01 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: Wha?

Lol.

Golly Gee.  Yeah, that King David and Moses story was just a bunch of crap.  The Old Testament needs to be edited, clearly.

I think it is referring to the fact that "Jews" are not those people.

You don't see me (largely Irish descent) trying to reclaim central Europe because my ancestors once had a thriving civilisation there.
(04-11-2010, 01:14 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote: I think it is referring to the fact that "Jews" are not those people.

You don't see me (largely Irish descent) trying to reclaim central Europe because my ancestors once had a thriving civilisation there.

Okay then, who are these "Jews"?
(04-11-2010, 01:37 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:
(04-11-2010, 01:14 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote: I think it is referring to the fact that "Jews" are not those people.

Look around. Do you really equate the post-Temple, Mishnah based religion, which lacks all the actual practices and institutions (including the name of their God) of the group they claim to continue?

Mohamadans don't have a claim either..
So either some here are arguing for the forced deportation of 7 million people ie jews from the holy land now or what then?
The point is if the jews today have no claim then sure as shit the mohamadans don't iether. That's cathlic land. Not mohamadan. Why trads pander to mohamadan arguements is beyond me
(04-11-2010, 01:45 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote:
(04-11-2010, 01:37 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote:

Look around. Do you really equate the post-Temple, Mishnah based religion, which lacks all the actual practices and institutions (including the name of their God) of the group they claim to continue?

Okay.  But your response is rhetorical.  Who are these people claiming to be the original Jews?  What is their former identity, and where'd they come from?
(04-10-2010, 09:06 PM)anamchara Wrote:
(04-10-2010, 07:51 PM)stvincentferrer Wrote: bigot: one who practices sociology without a license

That's one of Sobran's best

Then there's this one:

Anti-Semite: one whom the Jews hate. 
Antisemite: One who tells the truth about something that a Jew or group of Jews are doing.
(04-11-2010, 01:14 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote:
(04-10-2010, 07:01 PM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: Wha?

Lol.

Golly Gee.  Yeah, that King David and Moses story was just a bunch of crap.  The Old Testament needs to be edited, clearly.

I think it is referring to the fact that "Jews" are not those people.

Well maybe you should before it becomes Eurabia.
(04-11-2010, 02:28 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Mohamadans don't have a claim either..
So either some here are arguing for the forced deportation of 7 million people ie jews from the holy land now or what then?
The point is if the jews today have no claim then sure as shit the mohamadans don't iether. That's cathlic land. Not mohamadan. Why trads pander to mohamadan arguements is beyond me
because not all palistinians are Islamist  trollboy
not every Palestinian are mohamdan that is correct. i have nott seen from you a distinction. i see you use islamist and not mohamadan interesting.
i agree Palestinian Catholics have rightful claim.
im the only one here who has said that. so if that makes me a troll then clearly your a rodent