Was Israel Ever Legitimate?
(04-11-2010, 05:12 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: not every Palestinian are mohamdan that is correct. i have nott seen from you a distinction. i see you use islamist and not mohamadan interesting.
i agree Palestinian Catholics have rightful claim.
im the only one here who has said that. so if that makes me a troll then clearly your a rodent

I live in southeastern Michigan.  We have a large Muslim and Christian Arab community here.  In my experience, Palestinian Christians are more apt to blame the Zionists for the exodus of Christians from the Holy Land than the Muslims.  Again, I'm only one person and my experience is necessarily limited.  But it is interesting to note that the Holy Land was 40 percent Christian in 1948 and now it's only 2 percent.  (This is not to endorse the post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.) 
yes indeed. bu tyour being to simplistic. as usual
look i like the idea of blaming the jews for everything but im just not that kinda of guy.
aks all those Palestinians you know about hamas? the palistinians are to blame for allot though not like the plo was a stellar outfit LOl. i mean sure i'm no friend of isreal but if the palistinians would og got their act together this would o not gone on for so long.  i'm curious.
as an aside i am far closer and more familiar with maronites then melkites. and maronites will give you a different take on mohamadans. so what do think of that?
ask maronites how good it was under mohamadans if it was so good why didn't they want a return to mohamadan rule?
ill wait?
again this is a classic example of well it wasn't that bad under the mohamadans see look at the numbers. yet why cant you admit perhaps this is catholic land not mohamadan land. not jew land CATHOLIC LAND!!
instead its just the drumbeat the jews yadda yadda and poor mohamadans yafdda yadda
its getting tired
just sayin
but i hope your right anamachar i hope if tmw the states ceased all military and financial aid to isreal utopia would reign.
i hope. bu ti wont hold me breath LOL
but i know i know i know
the jews are to blame yawn
(04-11-2010, 06:19 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: yes indeed. bu tyour being to simplistic. as usual
look i like the idea of blaming the jews for everything but im just not that kinda of guy.
aks all those Palestinians you know about hamas? the palistinians are to blame for allot though not like the plo was a stellar outfit LOl. i mean sure i'm no friend of isreal but if the palistinians would og got their act together this would o not gone on for so long.  i'm curious.
as an aside i am far closer and more familiar with maronites then melkites. and maronites will give you a different take on mohamadans. so what do think of that?
ask maronites how good it was under mohamadans if it was so good why didn't they want a return to mohamadan rule?
ill wait?
again this is a classic example of well it wasn't that bad under the mohamadans see look at the numbers. yet why cant you admit perhaps this is catholic land not mohamadan land. not jew land CATHOLIC LAND!!
instead its just the drumbeat the jews yadda yadda and poor mohamadans yafdda yadda
its getting tired
just sayin
but i hope your right anamachar i hope if tmw the states ceased all military and financial aid to isreal utopia would reign.
i hope. bu ti wont hold me breath LOL
but i know i know i know
the jews are to blame yawn

You're creating strawmen arguments again, DK, as usual.  When did I ever say it was all the Zionists' fault?  When did I ever say the Holy Land shouldn't be Catholic land?  When did I ever say Utopia would reign if the U.S. ceased all military and financial aid to Israel?  By all means, dig up my posts and confront me with them.  I will post my apology with all speed!     

All I know is that Palestinian Catholics in my experience are more apt (no group of people is unanimous about anything!) to blame the Zionists than the Muslims for the Christian exodus from the Holy Land.  All I know is the U.S. is more apt to side with Zionists than with Catholics.  (Palestinian Catholics even use the Palestinian Muslim word to describe the creation of the Zionist state:  Nakba, i.e., catastrophe.)  All I know is that the American Empire--like every empire that preceded it--preserves more disorder than it prevents.  This is what you expect if you have any appreciation of the Catholic teaching on subsidiarity.   

My issue is political, not personal.  Some of my best friends are Jewish.  I'm a big fan of Austrian economics.  The two leading lights of that movement--Ludwig von Mises and Murray Rothbard--were Jewish.  They opposed the American empire.  They opposed the American empire for the same reason they opposed every empire that preceded it.  Empires are gobocops. 

Like other cops, they preserve the disorder.  They create a desert and they call it peace.  Mises and Rothbard may have been Jewish agnostics, but at least they appreciated the Catholic ideal of subsidiarity. 
not straw man sarcasm. sorry lad i thought you michigan types knew that.
all apologies
as i have demonstrated here before to you the states supported the arabs first. what do you make of that? both militarily and economicly. pls do tell
anamchara said
"Some of my best friends are Jewish"
im sorry but thats a chuckle really. no doubt im just saying LOL

this is how i see it
to the victors goes the spoils.
the jews one for now they get to keep what they have until they are beaten out. so that sit really. the arabs if they want it back then should fight them. the palistinians if they want it back then keep fighting but ont bitch when you lose.
i got no bone in this fight. but i'm sick of hearing about the jews this and the jews that so from now on im u know traditional
WOE TO THE VANQUISHED! and to the victors go the spoils. the jews won it.
such is life
pass the klenex and we can sob together. but until Catholics take it back this is it
nuf said
thats me politics. hope this helps and c;mon lad u have been in here with me long enough to see me sarcasm i hope
ah well
(04-11-2010, 05:12 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: not every Palestinian are mohamdan that is correct. i have nott seen from you a distinction. i see you use islamist and not mohamadan interesting.
i agree Palestinian Catholics have rightful claim.
im the only one here who has said that. so if that makes me a troll then clearly your a rodent
what is the difference between an Islamist or mohammadens nothing unless your a simple racist which you have shown yourself to be in thread after thread, if not you would understand that Islam is a religious belife not a race of people, so I say Islamist because Im not a racist. White Americans can be islamists.
Mohamadan is the proper term islamist is a new political term for a political ideology
Mohamadan is the lot o them. No I'm not racist u fool. Mohamadanism is a religion that trascends race.
Anyhoo hope that clears it up
But many Arabic Muslims are racists themselves.......

Didn't some of their higher classes refer to us as their "white slaves" during the first Gulf War I believe?

Many also believe that the darker races who declare themselves "muslim" especially Sub-Saharan Africans are beneath them and aren't really looked upon as equals.

Don't fool yourself, to many of the darker Muslims worldwide, they believe that the global conflict with Christianity, especially white European Christians, is every bit as much as a racial war as an idealogical one.

Christians don't have a monopoly on "racism" by a long shot.

BTW, Judaism is the most racist religion on the face of the Earth. But just to qualify this, "racism" is not always a bad thing it's only been a tool and slander by the commie liberals in the West for the last 50 yrs or so but there's nothing "evil" about  a people believing in self-preservation.
Good post alaric!!
Thankx DK.......I have found after many years, that people love to go on with this "racist" thing way too much and love to use it as a hammer to beat over the heads of those who are either wanting to preserve some of their race,ethnicity, or culture. There's nothing "un-Catholic" about any of these things, as a matter of fact, when nations are more homogeneously aligned they are more inclined to stay within the parameters of their worldview, including Catholicism.

The Jews are the perfect example of this, that is how they have perserved themselves in other nations for thousands of years but the hypocritical thing is, that when other races,ethnicity's,cultures,nations,etc attempt this same self-preservation, who screams the most? You guessed it,the Jews.

That my friend, is what they call chutzpah.
that it is. d say matzel tov but it just doesn't fit bu this does
LEGAM LEGAM
sip sip