They're Heeeeere...
There's a good booklte put out by TAN that goes in depth about alot of what JoHos believe. Like how the Second Coming already happened but Our Lord is still waiting in the Upper Air because the world is unclean. What the flying filange?
They are brainwashed. You can't talk to them. Pray for them.
If things go bad, just sprinkle them with holy water. They HAAATE that.
Have the rosary in your hand when you answer the door.  Invite them to join you as you proceed to pray it.  :)  Then come back and tell us what happens.  ;D
Years ago I met some JW's and I invited them in for bible study. They came a few times, perhaps 6 or so. Each time with another member of their Church that seemed to know their story better and bettter.
But one thing I realized was that they aren't willing to debate, they aren't willing to reason together, they are just there to preach what they know.
I had one situation where I asked "why would God make reading a book a precondition for salvation?" meaning that people were born, lived and died as Christians before the bible was compiled and/or mass produced and translated.
One of the JW's asked his colleague after I mentioned it, at this point the ocnversation was over, they closed the books and never came back.
One odd comment that they made when I said that the Catholic bishops compiled the bible and by their apostolic authority guaranteed that they are the inspired word of God. They said "we believe the bible is the word of God, because a group of lawyers got together and analysed it and concluded it must be the work of a divine being."
I don't know about you, but i would rather go with Apostolic authority and tradition over a gaggle of lawyers.
Also I think they believe that Jesus and St Michael are the same peson.  They are cery confused about some things.
Just enjoy the entertainment value of an encounter with JW's.
First of all, make sure that you are in a state of grace.  Make a good confession; assist at Holy Mass, offering the Mass for them and making a good Holy Communion before your next encounter.

Above all, act with supernatural charity.  That will affect them more than anything else, regardless of what they say at the time.

While you need to be prepared (as prudence requires), you should also rely on the Holy Spirit to say what needs to be said.

Afterward, thank Our Lord for the grace to witness to His divinity and His Church.  Pray for them.  And move on.

:owl:
We've gotten a few tracts left at our door in recent years. They hadn't been to our doorstep for a long time prior to that because I think my father-in-law really scared them away years back. He said something to them to chase them away. I don't know what.

tmoose, that guy in NY? Is he a traditional Catholic? Just wondering... I may give my friend that telephone number, because she said one of he brothers converted to the JWs.  Might help.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.