Arrest the Pope? I rather think we should
[quote='Augstine Baker' pid='548670' dateline='1271091650']
I'd like to see them try.

[quote='  ZOG Mouthpiece,']Pope Benedict XVI’s planned two-day trip to Malta this week is set to be overshadowed by the paedophile scandal enveloping the Catholic Church, with victims of abuse on the island demanding that he meet them and apologise.
Quote:That's a mighty big scandal to cast such a long shadow. 

You won't see it. Neither Dawkins nor Hitchins will arrest the Pope. You can take that to the bank.
(04-12-2010, 01:42 PM)selous Wrote:
(04-12-2010, 01:00 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: I'd like to see them try.

ZOG Mouthpiece, Wrote:Pope Benedict XVI’s planned two-day trip to Malta this week is set to be overshadowed by the paedophile scandal enveloping the Catholic Church, with victims of abuse on the island demanding that he meet them and apologise.

That's a mighty big scandal to cast such a long shadow. 

You won't see it. Neither Dawkins nor Hitchins will arrest the Pope. You can take that to the bank.

It's still funny to see them try.
Quote:It's still funny to see them try.

Maybe. But they won't get to try.
(04-11-2010, 09:50 PM)Joshua Wrote:
BlessedKarl Wrote:Calling him a fartsucker (though maybe you were joking and if you were I apologize for being too serious) is not charitable.

I suggest emailing or commenting on the story in the link and attempting to show him the truth. There is a such thing as win a debate but lose a soul. Neither anger nor insults will work on leading this individual to Christ. I'm saying this because I have learned this the hard way in my life.

The man in question already claims to be a Catholic in his profile and his posts on FE have consistently shown him to be a troll who is as engrossed in anti-Catholic media reports as a child is to his mother's milk. It's rather disturbing and DK replied in kind.

So take your bleeding heart elsewhere. It's making a mess on the rug.

In Corde Regis Christi,
Joshua

1) I thought taking he was referring to the man who wrote the article in question and not Fart Meister.

2) Don't take that nasty tone with me. Live the truth in charity is important. I'm sick and tired of people who think posting on FE is some sort of game and they can say whatever they want. I've seen people posting smut on here like they are "glad that man is gone" (reference to death of JP II) and sneering at various people, even Pope Benedict, when he does something they may disapprove of. I approve greatly of the admins of this board constructing this forum and of their dedication to it. Some of the people who come here, however, take an attitude which should not be used. Is it wrong to worry for another man's soul? Do you not understand why I said to DK what I said? I explained to Dk why I was very critical of him calling someone a fartsucker. I misinterpretted that and did not know who Fartmeister even was. Your sneer, however, is much uncalled for and does nothing to discredit my main point of presenting the truth with the greatest charity.
I for one am very glad jpii the small is gone.

Thank God!!
[Image: mushroom-cloud-hb.jpg]
(04-12-2010, 07:25 AM)Nic Wrote:
(04-11-2010, 10:51 PM)Baskerville Wrote:
(04-11-2010, 10:14 PM)Spooky Wrote:
(04-11-2010, 09:54 PM)Beware_the_Ides Wrote: Where did Pinochet come into play here   ???

I think Dawkins and Friends are going to try to use the same law or statute against Pope Benedict that they used against Pinochet way back then (i don't even know who Pinochet is frankly).

Imagine though if the UK did have Pope Benedict arrested.... what do you guys think the world's reaction would be? Do you think most countries would condemn it? How about Obama, I wonder what he'd have to say on the subject. Would the Pope's guards physically prevent the British Police from arresting him? Or maybe he would just go quietly. Would England become the laughingstock of the world? Or the hero? What say you guys?

Well the first thing I would do if I were President is send in special teams in there and then nuke the effeminate brits to oblivion.

This would obviously not be the answer (and I acknowledge that you were probably joking).

Yes it was a joke. Nuclear war can not be condoned under just war standards. However I would attack them if I was President as soon as I had the Pope rescued I would kidnap the royal family see how they like it.
(04-12-2010, 09:13 PM)Baskerville Wrote:
(04-12-2010, 07:25 AM)Nic Wrote:
(04-11-2010, 10:51 PM)Baskerville Wrote:
(04-11-2010, 10:14 PM)Spooky Wrote:
(04-11-2010, 09:54 PM)Beware_the_Ides Wrote: Where did Pinochet come into play here   ???

I think Dawkins and Friends are going to try to use the same law or statute against Pope Benedict that they used against Pinochet way back then (i don't even know who Pinochet is frankly).

Imagine though if the UK did have Pope Benedict arrested.... what do you guys think the world's reaction would be? Do you think most countries would condemn it? How about Obama, I wonder what he'd have to say on the subject. Would the Pope's guards physically prevent the British Police from arresting him? Or maybe he would just go quietly. Would England become the laughingstock of the world? Or the hero? What say you guys?

Well the first thing I would do if I were President is send in special teams in there and then nuke the effeminate brits to oblivion.

This would obviously not be the answer (and I acknowledge that you were probably joking).

Yes it was a joke. Nuclear war can not be condoned under just war standards. However I would attack them if I was President as soon as I had the Pope rescued I would kidnap the royal family see how they like it.

They might not care at all if you kidnapped their royal family. It's not the same thing for them.  They might even help.
(04-12-2010, 06:49 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: I for one am very glad jpii the small is gone.

Thank God!!

DK, now tha I understand Fartmeisters trolling I can understand, and laugh with, your previous comment. I thought you were sneering at the peopel who wrote the article of arresting the Pope anyway. I think, however, we should be careful of insulting anyone, especially the pope. Pope John Paul II had his faults but he also had his virtues. The college of cardinals was much different in 2005 than in 1978 and permitted our present pope to be elected. Let's not sling mud at the late pope.