Sunday Perspective: A priest's view of the Catholic Church in crisis
Oh, I would be surprised if he actually thinks anything at all. I think he finds stuff based on its' trollworthiness more than on whether or not it really matters to him.
I know, I'm a paranoid, but "Fartsucker" is one of Obama's communist infiltrators trying to discourage the good people of FE from frequenting this board, they are planted everywhere.... :cuckoo:
(04-11-2010, 10:52 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: I know, I'm a paranoid, but "Fartsucker" is one of Obama's communist infiltrators trying to discourage the good people of FE from frequenting this board, they are planted everywhere.... :cuckoo:

Don't worry.  We are all stocking up on Beano and if FE suffers a diaspora we will each post a picture of a jar of Beano along with a picture of a dead sardine in our profiles in other boards so that we will recognize each other.
Literary kudos to littlerose for wordsmithing "trollworthiness", it rolls off the tongue well.
tim
(04-11-2010, 06:22 PM)Fartmeister Wrote: Sunday Perspective: A priest's view of the Catholic Church in crisis
Despite Catholic bishops' propensity to pontificate against divorce, abortion, contraception, homosexual activity and gay marriage, there has been no accountability for the 66 percent of U.S. bishops who moved abuser priests to new assignments where they victimized more children.

This man left the Church and wants to justify his action.

The bottom line is that in the past fifty years there were 10,000  accusation against Catholic priest abusing persons younger that 18 years old. On teh same time there were 5,000.000 accusations against parents, relatives, teachers , and so on, abusing persons younger that 18 years old.

The evil pich up the insignificant as the most important issue, and does not care about the important issue: the civil authorities are in charge to stop the abuses of 5,000,000 young people and the failed. ( presidents, their Attorney generals, the law enforcement failed, and no one cares about this failure, 

We shall understand that we should not pick up separated cases as characteristic, we shall always look the whole picture.
(04-12-2010, 09:05 AM)timoose Wrote: Literary kudos to littlerose for wordsmithing "trollworthiness", it rolls off the tongue well.
tim

:accolades: