300 abuse complaints unpunished by Belgian bishops
(04-12-2010, 10:54 PM)unknown Wrote:
(04-12-2010, 10:36 PM)Jesse Wrote: I think we're all becoming a bit frustrated at the constant posting of negative news articles without any commentary or explanation or point of view. 

Speak for yourself.

Ok, you're right.  I'm becoming a bit frustrated at the constant posting of negative news articles without any commentary or explanation or point of view.  There's no problem with someone posting something critical of the Church (after all, this is FishEaters...) but usually that post/link has some sort of commentary with it, so we can understand why the person is posting it.  My question is, why is Fartmeister posting all of this stuff?  He never says anything about it, which is why I pointed out that FE is probably not meant to be a news clearing house, but a forum where people express themselves and don't just mindlessly post links to articles that constantly show the Church in a negative light.

Why I might not agree with DK's presentation, I think the point he is trying to make by responding to every single one of Fartmeister's posts with a "What do you think about this fartsucker" is a valid one.  Why post all of this stuff and not give us your view?  What are you trying to accomplish?  What's the point?

Pax vobiscum,
Jesse

Messages In This Thread
Re: 300 abuse complaints unpunished by Belgian bishops - by Jesse - 04-12-2010, 11:01 PM