Pentagon tightens ban on (right-wing) supremacist activity
But how do u know that if ypou have never been in em?
What I have discovered is that the CONTENT of the photos does NOT MATCH what NASA published as information.

I don't know what is "true," what is "not true," but the discrepancies between photo content and text content are enormous.

Make sense?

Not really but I havnt checked the links yet. I'm still on me bb. How did u discover this?
I used to be a digital image tech, so I understand how photos are reproduced, and how to troubleshoot photo defects.

Two years ago I ran into a Mars Rover Spirit photo that was absolutely outrageous from the "copy quality" viewpoint,
so I dove into NASA's Rover and Apollo databases to see why the picture was so badly treated.

Since then I have corrected and restored somewhere between 3000 and 4000 NASA photos of nearly every sphere
in this solar system.  Nothing NASA does or shows, shows what's really there. 

That's what I've found.  Either NASA doesn't look at their photos, or they don't know anything about digital photograph
reproduction at all.  Or they're just lying to suit some policy.

QUOTE--At NASA all the fundamentals of space travel and space exploration are currently under the 2,000 page
manual, unavailable to the general public. Article 2.45 states " No man or woman from this organization shall refer
any matters of unknown anomalies to any public source. Any intention to do so shall result with immediate termination
and prosecution to the full extent of the law."

Basically, NASA techs are not allowed to look for nor look AT "anomalies," or they'll get summarily fired.  That's how they
treat the "Science" of "Space Astronomy".

:LoL:

What's your source. Hwo do u know that article says that if its not availible to the public? Is there a copy floating around?
I read articles out of Scientific American, out of the NASA Rover and Apollo sites, out of the Mars Society Bulletin, Bad Astronomy Forum, Above Top Secret, and so forth and so on.

What those articles publish is always in direct conflict with the content of the photos that I examine and restore.

Text says one story; photos tell another.  The particular problem that I keep running into is that "Science" has a concept of distance and dimensions that is not supported by the details on the ground, not anywhere.

No, the Moon is NOT 2100 in diameter; no it is NOT a quarter of a million miles out; no Copernicus Crater is NO 92 kilometers {the distance from San Jose to Sacramento California] in diameter.  No, No, No.

Doesn't hold up when you look at the photos very closely.  Ever.
Well how big is the moon then? How far out is it?
(04-20-2010, 04:28 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: No34
It doesn't matter if u don't think that. CHRIST has been very clear. False religions do not come from God. God doesn't lie. The father of lies satan is where false vile religions such as mohamadanism and buddism and heresesy like every form of vile protestantism originate.
So in other words they are inferior to the true faith. As only they can beconsidering all and every other religion and faith is full of shit.lies to ensnare souls away from CHRIST. Such is life. So u should do your soul a favor and in no uncertain terms speak to a priest and come to CHRIST. For once ur number is called lass. Your gonna roast

This is interesting because  this all appears unrelated to the original topic, but the question of "supremacism" is really something new.  As Catholics we can stand strictly on our rock and let the rest flow around it.

It does not attach to race or gender or wealth or heredity or anything.  It is like the government is enforcing pure anarchism!  DK, you name individual heresies but what of the heresy of "Justification" and "Yahwism"?

It is a genocidal heresy that seems to play into the truther myths in a very sinister and satanic manner so that the truthers are going to be on the same side as the industrial polluters like Monsanto. 

@Hotrod: Did you  look at the old  Winter Soldier websites when Kerry was swiftboated? 

Justificatipon u mean a form o protestantism? And yahwism u mean judiasm.
There is no salvation outside the church. Period. Doesn't matter the ism. Invicible ignorence is rare. Very rare. U have a better chance of surviving jumpin out a plane with no shoot then u do with invincible ignorence and beiong saved. I short
There is only one true faith. The rest are BS
(04-21-2010, 09:31 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Justificatipon u mean a form o protestantism? And yahwism u mean judiasm.
There is no salvation outside the church. Period. Doesn't matter the ism. Invicible ignorence is rare. Very rare. U have a better chance of surviving jumpin out a plane with no shoot then u do with invincible ignorence and beiong saved. I short
There is only one true faith. The rest are BS

Well, I know that Protestants sometimes use the word Justification related to Salvation in a way that leaves most of us Cradle-Trads scratching our heads, but the Yahwists are following Jehovah without Jesus at all and I am not sure that they use the word Justification in the same way.

Protestants seem to mean "I am Justified" is the same as "Jesus said I'm OK" whereas the Yahwists are using it more like when you justify a bank account, you know, balance your check book.  I think they mean it more in terms of owing physical reparations to God.

Which of course is a complete rejection of the doctrine of Christ's Sacrifice on the Cross.

I am just trying to figure out how this fits with Kimbaichan's discussion of the anti-supremacist poliicies.