Pentagon tightens ban on (right-wing) supremacist activity
emily im a misfittrad> and as for dogma. what do you mean by rabid?

littlerose is rabid.

And she's being allowed to be rabid, dogmatic, egotistical and obnoxious, as if being rabid is just fine.

Emily
i think the mud pit bikini turney is the only way you two will get a grip. of course a vid must be posted
sip sip

When did Jesus advocate a mud-pit fight to settle matters of Truth?

I don't recall seeing that anywhere.

Of course, you're joking.  But I don't see a way to resolve these attacks upon me.

Let's try something else:  Where do mercy and compassion fit into the picture?

Jesus did not berate the Samaritan woman at the well, nor the Roman Centurian, nor tax collectors, nor the people seeking knowledge.

He berated the teachers, the scribes, the Pharisees only.  He was not rabid among the working people, however.

Let's just tone it down, okay?  Get Ms. Barker to turn down her rhetoric, okay? 

She's truly a bad example of, "innocent as doves, wise as serpents."

Emily
Quote:He berated the teachers, the scribes, the Pharisees only.

That is exactly what I am doing, too.  This No3456  is obviously a scribe and teacher of her own death-cult. 

I would never treat an innocent person the way I am treating this filth that is recruiting for her death-cult in this Catholic community.

You don't even know what you're doing.  You're calling me a Teacher?

What sort of twisted compliment is this?

Get out of my face, woman.

EEWC

(04-22-2010, 11:33 AM)littlerose Wrote: Catholics have the right to expect that a community that calls itself Catholic is going to draw the line at least at the conversation immediately following blasphemy against Jesus, which No3456 did quite blatantly in order to test how far she could go.  At least the fake priest pretended he respected Catholic beliefs

Vox owns this forum and I run it.  The rules are ours including who stays and who goes.  You've repeatedly attacked people in the open here, accusing them of all kinds of things.  Now you're going to dictate how the forum is run and declare if it meets your bar of "Catholic" or not?

I don't think so.

You're banned from posting.  If you want posting privileges back, e-mail me and we'll talk about it.