The [Masonic] Georgia Guidestones call for Elimination of 90% of people

[video=youtube]hErvV5YEHkE[/video]

What does the Church say to this threat to mankind and any future for most people?

The Church *IS* pro-Life, isn't it?

[after noting some silence on this topic].
yes are you?

That's why I've shown up here, because the Anglicans don't appear to care about this.

They've got a zillion rationalizations why Choices come before What is Holy.

Capice?

(04-20-2010, 07:47 PM)No3456 Wrote: That's why I've shown up here, because the Anglicans don't appear to care about this.

They've got a zillion rationalizations why Choices come before What is Holy.

Capice?

As you yourself have said ,,,,before what is HOLY.

So,your Italian now? Haha (Small teasing)

WOw,I'm Scared.I don't want to die!
(04-20-2010, 07:10 PM)No3456 Wrote: What does the Church say to this threat to mankind and any future for most people?

What it always says:

Repent, do penance, pray, fight evil.

These are also not very original.  This type of approach goes back to the Rosicrucians during the Renaissance.  Nothing to see here that is any different than has always been.  So, the solution doesn't change:

Repent, do penance, pray, fight evil.
(04-20-2010, 07:30 PM)No3456 Wrote: The Church *IS* pro-Life, isn't it?

[after noting some silence on this topic].

First of all, "some silence" was exactly 20 minutes.  This isn't the oracle of delphi.  Give someone a fair chance to comment.

Second, the Church doesn't comment on every single item in existence.  It teaches principles that we are expected to apply: God gave us brains.  So, when you ask, "What does the Church say?" The Church has probably only spoken in doctrine, not about an exact topic.

In this case, these stone are full of heretical and blasphemous notions, so clearly, they would be condemned.

Well, I would hope that people who care about life and the living would notice there's an agenda to kill off 90% of the planet's population, as a matter of economic advantage for the survivors.

The Georgia Guidestones says the planet shall only have 500,000,000, no more.

If that's not evil we need to become aware of and figure out how to deal with, I wonder what would qualify as "evil enough" to get our attention.

See, no problem at all can be solved unless the truth is known about it.

This agenda covers culling the whole globe, everybody is involved, is what is being alleged here.

Is there some plan to combat this idea, at least?  There's a plan to halt abortions.  Okay, what about a plan to halt genocide?

Confusedhudder:

(04-20-2010, 09:49 PM)No3456 Wrote: Well, I would hope that people who care about life and the living would notice there's an agenda to kill off 90% of the planet's population, as a matter of economic advantage for the survivors.

The Georgia Guidestones says the planet shall only have 500,000,000, no more.

If that's not evil we need to become aware of and figure out how to deal with, I wonder what would qualify as "evil enough" to get our attention.

See, no problem at all can be solved unless the truth is known about it.

This agenda covers culling the whole globe, everybody is involved, is what is being alleged here.

Is there some plan to combat this idea, at least?  There's a plan to halt abortions.  Okay, what about a plan to halt genocide?

Confusedhudder:

If the pope gives me his permission,I am on your side (Salute).I always wanted to play the crusader

Where do we start?

How do you eat an elephant, one bite at a time?

How do you attack a multi-BILLION-DOLLAR international corporation run by the world's rich bankster-gangsters?

"Just what makes this little old ant think she'll move a rubber tree plant?  Anyone knows an ant CAN'T move a rubber-tree plant!
"But she's got HI HOPES; she's got HI HOPES; she's got HI APPLE-PIE IN THE SKY HOPES!"