Uproar against Berlusconi receiving Holy Communion
Hey, Augie, baby, I'd be careful with Herry, he ain't disabled like me and i.p.i. He is quite capable of knocking you out with a punch, and oh, by the way your hatred is showing again.
tim, you remember in the wheel chair and you pushing it down the stairs ?
(04-22-2010, 01:23 PM)timoose Wrote: Hey, Augie, baby, I'd be careful with Herry, he ain't disabled like me and i.p.i. He is quite capable of knocking you out with a punch, and oh, by the way your hatred is showing again.
tim, you remember in the wheel chair and you pushing it down the stairs ?

Uh, huh.  All three of you have a singular difficulty with reading comprehension.
Berlusconi's a fraud.

I'm happy that there are still catholics able to get scandalized about these issues. It's a good sign.
To my knowledge he has never repudiated his association with the P-2 Masonic Lodge, either.
Augie, baby, I scored in the 99th percentile in school, forty years ago, when they taught content. Your use of English is cumbersome and never clear, which is probably because you are double minded. Perhaps you should go to a junior college and take a course in 90's Basic English Composition until you are able to take 100's level English expository writing, before you try narrative. The key is simple declarative sentences without subordinate clauses. Try Action comics they can really help.
tim
Of course Berlusconi was and probably will be again an object of scandal bcs even if he is currently repenting, he is weak as we ourselves are and will fall again in sin.
But he has my sympathy bcs he is an fierce anti-commie, he fights abortion and euthanasia, he doesn't support the homosexuality and he hates the politically speakers. I remember that he recently challenged an European ruling forbidding the crucifixes in the public places and schools.
We Catholics are a bit hypocrites. In fact Berlusconi's scandal may be well compared to that of Louis XIV and his many mistresses. The fact didn't  hinder that Louis XIV was surnamed by the actual Pope: "Le Roi très Chrétien".
On the end of his life Louis was admonished by his spiritual director, he repented and led a pious and austere  life under the oversight of his new wife (legitime marriage since he was widow)  Mrs de Maintenon.
Let's pray that Berlusconi will end in the same way.
Oops
I wanted to say " he hates politically correctness".
(04-22-2010, 11:39 AM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Pretty generous with other people's judgements aren't we?   Why don't you actually become acquainted with the story before you put on your high hat and get all Obama on me.

Wow, we actually have a staunch Obama supporter on a Traditional Catholic Forum??
I didn't realize Traditional Catholics vote and/or support pro-abortion and pro-euthansia candidates!!  ROFL
(04-22-2010, 03:22 PM)timoose Wrote: Augie, baby, I scored in the 99th percentile in school, forty years ago, when they taught content. Your use of English is cumbersome and never clear, which is probably because you are double minded. Perhaps you should go to a junior college and take a course in 90's Basic English Composition until you are able to take 100's level English expository writing, before you try narrative. The key is simple declarative sentences without subordinate clauses. Try Action comics they can really help.
tim

Tim, if I didn't know I wasn't in Chicago until I was seven years old, I'd wonder if we were twins separated at birth, being the same age and both scoring in the 99th percentile on standardized tests back in the good old days in school, when you had to have a 95 average to get an A, and a 75 average just to pass.  I'm almost afraid to ask what your SAT scores were. LOL  

Now we're both physically disabled, alas, but our minds are still sharp enough to take on young punks.  (No offense intended to the young who are not punks.  It's never wrong to be young.)

(04-22-2010, 03:22 PM)timoose Wrote: Augie, baby, I scored in the 99th percentile in school, forty years ago, when they taught content. Your use of English is cumbersome and never clear, which is probably because you are double minded. Perhaps you should go to a junior college and take a course in 90's Basic English Composition until you are able to take 100's level English expository writing, before you try narrative. The key is simple declarative sentences without subordinate clauses. Try Action comics they can really help.
tim

Your desire to put words in my mouth has nothing to do with the alleged cumbersomness of my English usage.  I never said, for example, that I would want to push you down the stairs in a wheelchair.

I'm sorry you're having such a bad time of it, but you're not being very constructive.  If I didn't know better, I'd think you knew me personally and had some kind of beef completely apart from this medium.