Uproar against Berlusconi receiving Holy Communion
(04-22-2010, 03:22 PM)timoose Wrote: Augie, baby, I scored in the 99th percentile in school, forty years ago, when they taught content. Your use of English is cumbersome and never clear, which is probably because you are double minded. Perhaps you should go to a junior college and take a course in 90's Basic English Composition until you are able to take 100's level English expository writing, before you try narrative. The key is simple declarative sentences without subordinate clauses. Try Action comics they can really help.
tim

Tim, if I didn't know I wasn't in Chicago until I was seven years old, I'd wonder if we were twins separated at birth, being the same age and both scoring in the 99th percentile on standardized tests back in the good old days in school, when you had to have a 95 average to get an A, and a 75 average just to pass.  I'm almost afraid to ask what your SAT scores were. :laughing:  

Now we're both physically disabled, alas, but our minds are still sharp enough to take on young punks.  (No offense intended to the young who are not punks.  It's never wrong to be young.)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Uproar against Berlusconi receiving Holy Communion - by Historian - 04-22-2010, 04:11 PM