Secret to an Awesome Chocolate Milk
Use unsweetened cocoa powder with splenda and the half and half and you are good to go.  Atkins, my hero.
(04-22-2010, 09:26 PM)stvincentferrer Wrote: Mix the chocolate syrup with half and half instead of regular milk. Ridiculously delicious. I'm going to have to try this with strawberry syrup too.

If you ordered this in a restaurant, the response of the waiter should be: "May I recommend a good Cardiologist with that sir?"
(04-26-2010, 02:27 PM)James02 Wrote: Use unsweetened cocoa powder with splenda and the half and half and you are good to go.  Atkins, my hero.

That sounds nasty!
(04-26-2010, 10:54 PM)matthew_talbot Wrote:
(04-22-2010, 09:26 PM)stvincentferrer Wrote: Mix the chocolate syrup with half and half instead of regular milk. Ridiculously delicious. I'm going to have to try this with strawberry syrup too.

If you ordered this in a restaurant, the response of the waiter should be: "May I recommend a good Cardiologist with that sir?"

;D

It's a once-in-a-while drink. If I was chugging them everyday I'd have cause for concern.
That there chocolate half and half would go real good with one of my ground chuck burgers fried in butter, thin slice raw onion, dill pickles, little mustard, and a spot of ketchup, with hash browns fried in lard, and hey it's a dang good snack. :o
tim
(06-15-2010, 08:47 PM)timoose Wrote: That there chocolate half and half would go real good with one of my ground chuck burgers fried in butter, thin slice raw onion, dill pickles, little mustard, and a spot of ketchup, with hash browns fried in lard, and hey it's a dang good snack. :o
tim

All was going great, until you mentioned the ketchup.
Well, Texican cuz it's you go on ahead and don't put the ketchup on it.I ain't gonna tell no one.
tim
I'll take the ketchup in it's raw state, sliced.  Maybe stuff a pat of butter inside the burger patty.  :eats:
Who makes chocolate milk with chocolate syrup?  That is frighteningly odd.  The only proper way to make chocolate milk is with Quik powder.  Period, end.

Using chocolate syrup in milk is very Novus Ordoish, if I may say so.  And if anyone buys pre-mixed chocolate milk, you're nothing but a Mormon of the dairy product world.  Disgusting.  :bronxcheer:
The proper way to make chocolate milk, is to melt a bar of chocolate, and then add milk - any other way is, well, communist. 

Quik powder...  puhleez!  That's Maoist to the nth degree!