Follow-up question re: Possibly invalid Protestant baptism...
Not a troll thread - if a troll thread is what I think it means (i.e. a non-Catholic trying to catch Catholics contradicting themselves or saying un-Christian things).  For the record, there are two things I don't doubt: the ability of God to overcome even the most confusing theological quandary and the fact that the Catholic Church was established by God and that God preserves it from error.  I'm in the process of fully resolving things right now, so thank you all for your helpful words and prayers over what has been a very stressful week.  Looking forward to getting back into full communion with the Church! :)   
(04-25-2010, 12:47 AM)kmd_long Wrote: Not a troll thread - if a troll thread is what I think it means (i.e. a non-Catholic trying to catch Catholics contradicting themselves or saying un-Christian things).  For the record, there are two things I don't doubt: the ability of God to overcome even the most confusing theological quandary and the fact that the Catholic Church was established by God and that God preserves it from error.  I'm in the process of fully resolving things right now, so thank you all for your helpful words and prayers over what has been a very stressful week.  Looking forward to getting back into full communion with the Church! :)   

i hope we'll see you again and that the next week will be better for you.