vile mohamadans provocation in cordoba spain
yeah thats right. during Holy week no less. shame they lived. how spain has fallen

SANTIAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A deliberately-planned display of Muslim force took place in the cathedral of Cordoba on April 2, in the very middle of Holy Week, the holiest time of the year for Christians.

Nearly 120 Muslims from Austria slowly filtered into the cathedral, so as not to attract the attention of guards and, using walkie-talkies, arranged to meet at a certain time, in one of the naves of the cathedral. There a number of them began, in the hush of the Christian services, to turn toward Mecca and prostrate themselves, and to loudly chant in unison.

When asked by the security guards to please stop, they refused, and began to threaten the guards who, in turn, had to call for reinforcements from the Spanish police. When the Spanish police arrived, thus further disrupting the holy hush of ancient sacrifice, and the spiritual tranquility of the Christian worshippers, they found the Muslims unwilling to stop.

At least one pulled out a knife, and at least two of the Spanish guards, one policeman and one from the cathedral detail, were wounded sufficiently to go to the hospital

http://covenantzone.blogspot.com/2010/04...poken.html
I think I'll stop by the local mosque today and enjoy my bacon and tomato sandwich with a beer. 
how true. this was quite the provocation. sadly it demonstrates how far Spain has fallen. call the police? well before the police even got the chance to show this should of been stopped. a knife? well fair enough that hardly stopped us before
SANTIAGO!!!!!!!!!!
There a number of them began, in the hush of the Christian services, to turn toward Mecca and prostrate themselves, and to loudly chant in unison.

Don't get me wrong, it's offensive and disrespectful, but a Google News search gives another news organization saying "a number" was "six:" http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi...osque.html. It doesn't seem quite so much a show of force as a disgusting stunt.
(04-24-2010, 04:29 PM)ardens Wrote: There a number of them began, in the hush of the Christian services, to turn toward Mecca and prostrate themselves, and to loudly chant in unison.

Don't get me wrong, it's offensive and disrespectful, but a Google News search gives another news organization saying "a number" was "six:" http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi...osque.html. It doesn't seem quite so much a show of force as a disgusting stunt.
You should see how Christians are supposed to behave (if they are allowed to live) in their areas.
(04-24-2010, 04:32 PM)Herr_Mannelig Wrote: You should see how Christians are supposed to behave (if they are allowed to live) in their areas.

Any resources towards which you can point me, HM?
After the knife was pulled they should have brought in more reinforcements and shot every last stinking mohmmadan rat that was there. Spain should really bring back the inquisition to exterminate muslims.
St James the Moor Slayer Pray for the death of Islam.
(04-24-2010, 05:00 PM)Baskerville Wrote: After the knife was pulled they should have brought in more reinforcements and shot every last stinking mohmmadan rat that was there. Spain should really bring back the inquisition to exterminate muslims.

Extermine Islam, yes. Muslims, no. I understand your anger. Frankly, had I been there, my hands would not have been at my sides!
Yes I tell you that what is needed is to evangelize them. A strong program of evangelization must be carried out! We need to show these people that by their actions they are committing great offense against Christ their Lord! Bringing them to Christ and his body in the Eucharist is what is needed. People like Fr. Aiden Nichols and Fr. Botros have spoken about this and they should be respected and listened to.
(04-24-2010, 05:05 PM)BlessedKarl Wrote:
(04-24-2010, 05:00 PM)Baskerville Wrote: After the knife was pulled they should have brought in more reinforcements and shot every last stinking mohmmadan rat that was there. Spain should really bring back the inquisition to exterminate muslims.

Extermine Islam, yes. Muslims, no. I understand your anger. Frankly, had I been there, my hands would not have been at my sides!
Yes I tell you that what is needed is to evangelize them. A strong program of evangelization must be carried out! We need to show these people that by their actions they are committing great offense against Christ their Lord! Bringing them to Christ and his body in the Eucharist is what is needed. People like Fr. Aiden Nichols and Fr. Botros have spoken about this and they should be respected and listened to.

"You want to meet God? Good. Let's meet him together. I got nothin' better to do." --Indiana Jones
Where's El Cid when you need him?