Attorney General Eric Holder Attends Celebration for Black Nationalist Group
(04-27-2010, 07:03 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: do you have anything recent say thew last 40 years? maybe you should learn to read. this is about the present

Uhh, and if one is reading closely, one sees that I typed "advocate" segregation, which means that organization presently advocates it, and many present, right wing office- holders make appearances at their gatherings (Egs: Haley Barbour).. 

No it won't I can tell you there are alot of white people up here that would lynch the first black that came up here spouting that agenda.
[/quote]

You seem like a very sick individual. What right have you to lynch anyone, particularly according to Catholic moral teaching?

"They need to be converted to Catholicism.  Then a lot of these problems will go away."

If American Blacks become aware of this type of extreme racism in the Catholic community, they would rather die than convert... And besides: why should their racism go away of the racism of these posters has grown exponentially, after conversion (and association with extremists in the trad "movement")?
[quote='Baskerville' pid='555721' dateline='1272339101']
[quote='devotedknuckles' pid='555017' dateline='1272206611']
when the shit hits, kill as many as you can. same goes for your family. just GO! when all seems lost burn baby burn. better to let them win a nation in ruins then one still built. my o@
the whites in SA gave up. i dont think that will be the case in the states

(04-25-2010, 10:43 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: when the shit hits, kill as many as you can. same goes for your family. just GO! when all seems lost burn baby burn. better to let them win a nation in ruins then one still built. my o@
the whites in SA gave up. i dont think that will be the case in the states

Paranoid much?  Crazy
(04-27-2010, 08:29 PM)Happyandgrateful Wrote:
(04-27-2010, 07:03 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: do you have anything recent say thew last 40 years? maybe you should learn to read. this is about the present

Uhh, and if one is reading closely, one sees that I typed "advocate" segregation, which means that organization presently advocates it, and many present, right wing office- holders make appearances at their gatherings (Egs: Haley Barbour).. 
So what is worse. segregation or forced integration.......?

People (regardless of race) do have the right to freedom of association.

Many other races or ethnics seem to have this luxury, but when whitey does it, it all of the sudden becomes "racism".

There are so many black or hispanic political, academic, and social organizations blatantly looking out for their own interests but when a few white guys get alone together it becomes a conspiracy.

It's all a big scam.
Happyandracist I'm not paranoid. Judt a lad who's sees it commin. That's all. And it won't be preety. I'm sure ebing of the haitian elite and having studied in rich white private schools and getting screwed in paris a black sista  such as yourself need not worry about baskervile afterall I'm sure u will just fly off or be sippin wine bitching when the blood is spilled across the world.
Oh yeah kinda like what your doin now
Lol
"So what is worse. segregation or forced integration.......?"

Segregation is.

And you do realize that as the demographics in this country change (in one generation or less, most people will not be white), we don't have to force anyone to do anything: rational people will accept that if they want to participate in representative democracy (schools, enterprise, voting, political affiliation, roads and highways) they will have to interact peacefully with other people.

I think people on this forum are so angry because they realize that there will be NOTHING they can do to forestall the inevitable: there will be more people like me than the people on this forum, and they will reject the worldview of reactionaries and right-wingers because it is not only not in their best interest, but stigmatizes them and seeks to subjugate them (even violence will achieve nothing, because you will be outnumbered).  The numbers mean that you will always lose. 

Besides, with growing numbers, it would become increasingly impossible to self-segregate yourselves...
"and getting screwed in paris a black sista"

Something is wrong with you.  I just reported you to the mods.
HA numbers don't always mean victory. Never under estemate a race who walens to the bitter reality its finished. Its not a large step to a scpurged earth policy. Your very foolish if u think u can just screw and breed and expect an easy victory. What Rhoadasia has shown is that those of your ilk can't be trusted. In anything. Zimbabwe a shining exammple. What South africa has shown is to give up with out a fight is folly. So when u fly to paris to get laid by some arab know that not every whity back in the states will be. Asleep or lying down. Harsh but true
When it goes allot and I mean allot of your kind will to.
Just a heads up for what's it worth
Beware lest your arrogent drum thumping awakens sleeping rage.
Sip sip
Again, I think you have a psychological problem, and I'm not responding to you (I believe you are just following and harassing me, based on both my race and gender). I've already reported one of your last posts to the mods, and I wonder why they're allowing you on the forum...

(04-27-2010, 09:31 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: HA numbers don't always mean victory. Never under estemate a race who walens to the bitter reality its finished. Its not a large step to a scpurged earth policy. Your very foolish if u think u can just screw and breed and expect an easy victory. What Rhoadasia has shown is that those of your ilk can't be trusted. In anything. Zimbabwe a shining exammple. What South africa has shown is to give up with out a fight is folly. So when u fly to paris to get laid by some arab know that not every whity back in the states will be. Asleep or lying down. Harsh but true
When it goes allot and I mean allot of your kind will to.
Just a heads up for what's it worth
Beware lest your arrogent drum thumping awakens sleeping rage.
Sip sip
According to yoi happyandracist I'm a black brotha remember yo? One drop rule?
So whad up wid dat? A brotha harrasin a sista? Word up yo. Ight ight dawg pinchy treats no suger cakes shakin here yo?? One drop rule na whity na fear na brotha on da lose looooooosm na nose yo.
Word