Hans Kung's Open letter to the Catholic Bishops
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opin...ml?via=rel

This is great the old mummy is calling out everything the Pope has done good. He is calling on all Bishops to ignore the Pope.

Here's a fun quote "The fact is Benedict sees in Judaism only the roots of Christianity not a seperate religion with its own path to salvation. LOL
Kung is a turd.
I had a good laugh when I read it.  Thanks Hansy!
What a pile of dung that article is.  I couldn't read the whole thing.

"Missed is the opportunity for a dialogue with Muslims in an atmosphere of mutual trust: Instead, in his ill-advised but symptomatic 2006 Regensburg lecture, Benedict caricatured Islam as a religion of violence and inhumanity and thus evoked enduring Muslim mistrust."

Hans, old buddy, you forgot that what he said in Regensburg was a quote from centuries ago and was stated as a quote.  You also forgot how he went to Turkey and visited the Blue Mosque, prayed with the imams, which pretty much smoothed ruffled feathers.

"Missed is the opportunity to help the people of Africa by allowing the use of birth control to fight overpopulation and condoms to fight the spread of HIV."

Hans, didn't anyone ever tell you the Church opposes birth control and always have?

"He promotes the medieval Tridentine Mass by all possible means and occasionally celebrates the Eucharist in Latin with his back to the congregation."

Hans, what you mean is that he is facing God, along with the congregation.

Hans has a lot of fans among the commenters, though, at least the five or six I skimmed over, half of whom said they'd left the Church long ago.  Kind of tells you something…

(04-24-2010, 09:23 PM)Nic Wrote: Kung is a turd.

An open letter to Hans Kung:

Hans Kung, take a bow(el). Once again, you have continued on in your time honored turdition of promoting Modernism in one form or another. In other words, you have diarrhea of the mouth! I feel it is your doody to leave the Catholic Church and formally become a Protestant or classify yourself as a non believer, so as not to soil her as an infant does their diapers. Your attack on the Pope who was your former colleague earns you instant street crud, and you are one of the most compelling-and expelling-candidates for excommunication.

It has been long overdue for you to be chastised for your 'stoolishness', and when it comes to number 2, you're number 1! 
(04-24-2010, 10:15 PM)CrusaderKing Wrote:

Hans Kung, take a bow(el). Once again, you have continued on in your time honored turdition of promoting Modernism in one form or another. In other words, you have diarrhea of the mouth! I feel it is your doody to leave the Catholic Church and formally become a Protestant or classify yourself as a non believer, so as not to soil her as an infant does their diapers. Your attack on the Pope who was your former colleague earns you instant street crud, and you are one of the most compelling-and expelling-candidates for excommunication.

It has been long overdue for you to be chastised for your 'stoolishness', and when it comes to number 2, you're number 1!   

LOL LOL

Send it!

LOL! That was great!

LOL
(04-24-2010, 11:30 PM)Baskerville Wrote:

LOL

ROFL

I can't get over how Kung can still publish such crap with impunity and still be known as a "Catholic," albeit a "liberal" one.  This guy is like the warrior of the Novus Ordo, the Champion of Modernism, the Herald of the New Religion etc.  I hope that one of these days the Pope really lays into this turd before he gets flushed down life's proverbial toliet.

...all of this talk about poo makes me feel a bit like Luther LOL!
Küng should fear God's justice. He's a danger to millions of souls.