Neti pot videos on YouTube -- seven pages of them!
(05-21-2010, 05:31 PM)Satori Wrote:
(05-21-2010, 10:55 AM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(05-21-2010, 07:13 AM)Satori Wrote: I've seen worse things.
Well yeah, pictures of the holocaust are worse, but.  Shrug Still doesn't make me want to admire neti pot instructional videos. Ew.
(05-21-2010, 07:13 AM)Satori Wrote: I actually watched one of those videos before buying my Neti pot because I wanted to make sure I understood what was done and how to do it. I was kind of hesitant about pouring water in my nose, you know? But one discreet, professional instructional video is enough -- there is no need for everyone and his uncle to make these things and be gross about it.

It's an amazing time we live in Satori, right? Any questions and the answer's but a click, click, click away.

Yes, that's the good side of the information age.

As to the "worse things" I've seen, I was referring not to things that have historical and informational value, like pictures of the Holocaust, but overly personal videos that people make of themselves. Heck, even Facebook pages tend to be undignified and embarrassing -- and boring.

Well, yes that's true enough. Put a teenage kid or an immature adult in a room alone with a computer and heaven knows what they'll do.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(05-05-2010, 10:31 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: Nota Bene: the "f" word is at the end of the clip.

gross.

that makes my Spewey post on the movie thread look tame.

gross again.
well, unless you're gross 12 year old boy... in which case it's hilarious.

Thumb