I have come to a conclusion
I have decided that the NO Church is not part of the Catholic Church. When you have a phony Cardinal like Cardinal Baloney Mahoney saying people who want to have law and order in a country are "Nazi's" he cannot possibly be part of the Catholic Church which means he was invalidly made a "Cardinal." I may have been able to accept that one like him slipped through the cracks but in the NO Church there are more "Cardinal Baloney's" and I would say they seem to be in the majority.

The Pope has the authority and the power to do something about these non Catholics and he does nothing. I just can't take much more of this crap. As good as this Pope is, he still has a streak of modernism in him as he has made pro UN statements and wants the UN to be in charge of the world! I am not a sede right now as I believe Benedict is the Pope but right now I would rather deal with Bishop Williamson's belief that Bush blew up the World Trade Center and the Holocaust didn't happen then someone like Cardinal Baloney calling people Nazi's for wanting laws enforced.

Edited to add: During the next SSPX meeting with Rome they should say "We will silence Bishop Williamson when you silence Cardinal Baloney."

(04-28-2010, 01:54 PM)Petertherock Wrote: When you have a phony Cardinal like Cardinal Baloney Mahoney saying people who want to have law and order in a country are "Nazi's" he cannot possibly be part of the Catholic Church...

People who are part of the Catholic Church can't be wrong?

Quote:The Pope has the authority and the power to do something about these non Catholics and he does nothing.

He has the authority, but not the power, really.  Even so, he may consider it the lesser of two evils at this point.  The pope has a far clearer picture of what is going on in the Church than we do.

Like it or not, Benedict XVI is the Vicar of Christ and he says the "Novus Ordo" is the Ordinary Form of the Mass.  It's the default.  The "traditional Latin Mass" or "Tridentine Mass" is presently being permitted as the Extraordinary Form of the Mass, at the discretion of this Pope. 

"Ubi Petrus, ibi Ecclesia, ibi Deus." -- St. Ambrose
First of all, there is no questioning that Cardinal Mahoney is a bad bishop.  But, there have always been bad bishops and sometimes bad popes.  There always will be.  Besides, the man is retiring in less than a year.  Get over it. 

Second, are you whinging because of the pope's treatment of Bishop Williamson?  All he's had to deal with is a little ridicule.  Whether it is just or not is up for debate, but it's not like the man has been tortured or whatever.  Besides, it is Bishop Fellay that is doing the siliencing...

One final thought.  What does any of this have to do with your salvation?  Answer...nothing.  Cardinal Mahoney is not your bishop, you have regular access to the traditional sacraments, and the Bishop Williamson affair has nothing to do with the Catholic faith.  Is that enough to merit doubting the integrity of the Church?  Are you willing to go before God at your judgement and defend your questioning of the Church?  Pretty ballsy if you ask me. 

Seriously...get your head out of your ass.  Go to Mass.  Say your Rosary.  Worry about yourself and let the Church heirarchy sort itself out. 
(04-28-2010, 03:23 PM)i.p.i. Wrote: The "traditional Latin Mass" or "Tridentine Mass" is presently being permitted as the Extraordinary Form of the Mass, at the discretion of this Pope.   

I think you are mistaken. In his S.P., the Holy Father declared that the older form of the Mass was never abroggated, and went on to say that it could not legitimately be suppressed (again). Those bishops who had be suppressing it for decades were in error.

The SP was a much larger event than the Holy Father is being given credit for in traditional circles.
Indeed it was. Petertherock. The NO as u r aware is a prod bastard mass for a new basatard religion. The new churcfh is not catholic. But the catholic church remains. Its remnant still here and is growing. It is rising. The best thing for u to do is what u have been doing and ill add don't let the devil see you sweat lad. Stay strong and focused. Tradition was never excpommunicated it was the church after vpoo which left itself not us who left her. be strong!! CHRIST has your back! Cardinal balohny will get his reward along with all the other modernists
Sip sip
Rocky,

If there's any reason to believe that the Church-at-large isn't really the Catholic Church, it's because of the change in orientation toward other religions (re: V2), not necessarily because there's a bad bishop.  Her nature is that she is the one true faith, outside of which there is no salvation.  Her mission is to bring all into Her fold and provide aid for the salvation of souls through Her sacramental life.  If the Church promotes anything different, she is apostatic.
(04-28-2010, 04:24 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Indeed it was. Petertherock. The NO as u r aware is a prod bastard mass for a new basatard religion. The new churcfh is not catholic. But the catholic church remains. Its remnant still here and is growing. It is rising. The best thing for u to do is what u have been doing and ill add don't let the devil see you sweat lad. Stay strong and focused. Tradition was never excpommunicated it was the church after vpoo which left itself not us who left her. be strong!! CHRIST has your back! Cardinal balohny will get his reward along with all the other modernists
Sip sip

Well said sir.
The conclusion I have come too is that the Catholic Church exists in the traditional orders. Pope Benedict is indeed Pope and we must wait for a Pope to restore the Church (we must all pray that Benedict may be converted from his modernism and be that Pope) I think Benedict has started the process but were still talking about two seperate religions. I just read an article on Angelqueen where Bishop Dolan of New York said at a meeting of the ADL that it is heresey to forget the holocaust I am sorry but that is not part of the CATHOLIC Church. Its part of the one world religion started by JPII the Apostate clown Pope.
(04-28-2010, 05:20 PM)Baskerville Wrote: The conclusion I have come too is that the Catholic Church exists in the traditional orders. Pope Benedict is indeed Pope and we must wait for a Pope to restore the Church (we must all pray that Benedict may be converted from his modernism and be that Pope) I think Benedict has started the process but were still talking about two seperate religions. I just read an article on Angelqueen where Bishop Dolan of New York said at a meeting of the ADL that it is heresey to forget the holocaust I am sorry but that is not part of the CATHOLIC Church. Its part of the one world religion started by JPII the Apostate clown Pope.

I think you need to look further back to find the true roots, it was Pius XII that started toadying up to the Jews after the war. His Holiness was used as a steamroller to overcome resistance to Israel's founding. It is very easy to feel sorry for the suffering they endured but entirely possible to be manipulated by the same people as well. Now, look how well they've treated him for all of his usefulness, too. Perfidious; no?