Charities
Hello Brethren,

Can anyone here recommend the best Catholic charitable organizations which are faithful to the teachings of the Holy Church. I've given to Catholic Relief Services in the past.

Also, what are the missionary orders that are completely submissive to the Magisterium? Of course, I would prefer to give to a missionary order which still wears habits and is more traditionally minded, but it is not necessary that exclusively celebrate the Latin Mass.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
jboss
(04-29-2010, 11:04 AM)jboss Wrote: Hello Brethren,

Can anyone here recommend the best Catholic charitable organizations which are faithful to the teachings of the Holy Church. I've given to Catholic Relief Services in the past.

Also, what are the missionary orders that are completely submissive to the Magisterium? Of course, I would prefer to give to a missionary order which still wears habits and is more traditionally minded, but it is not necessary that exclusively celebrate the Latin Mass.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
jboss

Maybe Bill Donohue's organiztion, The Catholic League?  They fight for religious and civil rights.   If you want to donate to a charity that deals more with the poor, you can try Mother Theresa's order, the Missionaries of Charity.  Or you can consider sponsoring a seminarian. 

Just a thought.