Fr. Gruner has the videos up.
I am watching the first three videos which Fr. Gruner has at his web site. This is just a heads up.

http://www.fatima.org/

tim
Is it any good timoose? I mean, I am sure that separately these people will say what they have been saying all along. What I am hoping for is a real debate, one which involves Vatican personnel and those who believe we have not been given the whole deal. If I understand correctly, though, there is only one individual there who will be presenting the Vatican's side. Brave lady, that one. Anyway, I find the idea interesting, but I suppose I am skeptical that we will ever see a REAL series of arguments presented by both sides in one, single room. Now, you have been watching this, so is this what you are seeing? Or are you seeing more of what we usually see? That is, is this a forum for Grunerite unloading? (I have nothng against Fr. G, and lots of things in favor) Or are you seeing debate?
These are the opening videos, and they are covering ground we have all walked on. I'm hoping that someone brings Fr. Gruner to the Pope for a private audience. My intuition tells me something is about to happen. This is a pincer movement. On the one side the SSPX is in talks with Cardinal Levada, and the other is Fr. Gruner et al.There were Bishops there which is a good sign. Like you I want to see the opposition speak, and then be refuted point by point. I'm hoping for an appearance by one of the Transalpine Redemptorits. They too are up to their necks in this. John Salza is supposed to speak there also.

If something sparks I'll come back and let you guys in the rest of Our Lady's Divisions know. In the mean time I'm laying down suppression fire to keep evil at bay with my rosary, while General Fr. Gruner takes a run with the few at that hill. I believe if he can get there the SSPX forces will meet him and join the fight. It is late but we are assured of the win.
tim
I've got a busy three of weeks of work ahead of me but if anything new and original is said I'd be interested in a time and URL reference so I can just jump to that bit.  I don't have the time to watch the whole thing.
Where on the site r vids? I tried earlier but couldn't find em
Many good videos @ http://www.fatimaondemand.org

I am new to the blog.  Can someone shed light on Fr. Gruner?  I understand that his faculties as a priest were suspended "a divinis".  Is that right?  If so, why?  Is it because he's considered a "troublemaker" in regard to the Fatima movement? 

Finally, who exactly is Malachi Martin?  I thought he left the priesthood at one point and then heard he just left the Jesuit Order but remained a priest.  I have only seen him in later pictures in which he was wearing regular civies.

Personally, if Fr. Kramer is correct with regard to the two regrets Pope Benedict XVI had before ascending the Chair of Peter, I think something big could happen when the Pope travels to Fatima for the anniversary on May 13.

Thank you and peace to all. 
(05-03-2010, 04:32 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Where on the site r vids? I tried earlier but couldn't find em

Here:

http://www.fatimachallenge.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=14&Itemid=15
Fr. Gruner has full faculties and is incardinated with the Diocese of Hyberadad (spelling?) in India.  An attempt was made to suppress him, but he found a bishop to incardinate him.  He is a true Catholic hero.

Malachi Martin had a wicked and evil past.  He did much to destroy the Church, especially during Vat. II, as an agent for Jews.  Supposedly he "converted" and lived the remainder of his life as a Trad living in the USA.
(05-03-2010, 05:06 PM)James02 Wrote: Fr. Gruner has full faculties and is incardinated with the Diocese of Hyberadad (spelling?) in India.  An attempt was made to suppress him, but he found a bishop to incardinate him.  He is a true Catholic hero.

Malachi Martin had a wicked and evil past.  He did much to destroy the Church, especially during Vat. II, as an agent for Jews.  Supposedly he "converted" and lived the remainder of his life as a Trad living in the USA.

Except Malach Martin wasn't an agent for the Jews.
I'll get anything new and interesting here as I find them. They quite a few new speakers. Theer's a French Dominican explaining Co-redemptrix.
tim