Fr. Gruner has the videos up.
Sorry, timoose.  I just realized you were talking about the conference.

Malachi Martin an agent for evil?  That sounds pretty provocative.  I had no idea.  Somebody recommended that I read his book "Hostage to the Devil", that's why I ask.  I really don't know what to make of him.

As far as Fr. Gruner is concerned, there is documentation on the internet that states his faculties have been completely suspended.  I saw this on EWTN's website.  They said to stay away from him...

Thanks.

Malachi Martin was being paid by the American Jewish Council.  Here is the investigation with documented proof: http://angelqueen.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14932

Also, he used aliases:  "Malachi Martin, alias (by his own admission) Michael Serafian, alias (by implication) F.F. Cartus, and (therefore) alias Timothy Fitzharris-O'Boyle."

After he came to the USA, he appears to have turned over a new leaf and became Trad.  I don't know of any bad stories about him during his last years in New York.  So his later works are probably good.

Fr. Gruner was subjected to a plot to silence him from his bishop in Italy, who was leaned on by the Vatican.  However, he made an end run around it by being incardinated in India.  The Indian bishop has given Fr. Gruner full faculties.  Christopher Ferrera (spelling?) has written extensively on this, and it is convincing.  Please consult that report.  Google for a link.  I have no time.  Read the Ferrara report before drawing a conclusion.
Ugh.  Here we go with the anti-Fr. Martin stuff.

There have been a number of threads about this topic (and most of them have debunked the detractors).
Yes, here we go again!!
Even if MM was living a horrible, scandalous life of mortal sin, he did seem to recant all the horrible things that he was associated with in his troubled past. From many on line sources and periodicals I read, he had his strong conversion and became a staunch traditionalist by the 1980's and early 1990's writting many books attacking modernism and satanism within the church. Obviously he also made many friends within the Traditional Catholic circle, including Fr. Charles Fiore, Father Paul Wickens and of course Fr. Gruner.  Nobody knows the state of his soul, but Jesus being a merciful Lord I'm sure forgave all his past transgressions if he(I'm sure he did) went to confession!!
Thanks for this link, I am listening to the conference now... I really wanted to be there so this is just as good!
(05-03-2010, 05:06 PM)James02 Wrote: Fr. Gruner has full faculties and is incardinated with the Diocese of Hyberadad (spelling?) in India.  An attempt was made to suppress him, but he found a bishop to incardinate him.  He is a true Catholic hero.

Malachi Martin had a wicked and evil past.  He did much to destroy the Church, especially during Vat. II, as an agent for Jews.  Supposedly he "converted" and lived the remainder of his life as a Trad living in the USA.

I like Fr. Gruner.  I've had mixed feelings toward Fr. Martin, but this is the first I've heard of him being an anti-Catholic Jewish double-agent.

(05-03-2010, 05:59 PM)adpatrem Wrote: Malachi Martin an agent for evil?  That sounds pretty provocative.  I had no idea.  Somebody recommended that I read his book "Hostage to the Devil", that's why I ask.  I really don't know what to make of him.

I would not read Hostage.  I started to.  I'm serious.  Malachi Martin had at least ONE major fault or consistent sin:  indiscretion.  Hostage is extremely disturbing stuff.  It's just HIGHLY negative and not worth the read.  That book made me start wondering whether Martin had all his marbles.  He began to strike me as a kind of really kooky smart person, if that makes sense.
I don't want to be the crazy pro-Fr. Malachi dude, but I'm just saying that what I read of Hostage was really good and I think helped me better appreciate evil in a good way.  It didn't make Satanism or evil look appealing.  It revealed how absolutely vile it is and it makes you question the little things that you want to tell yourself aren't a big deal.
I think Malachi was a lot like Ratzinger.  Started out modernist, then changed.  I liked hostages, but it is somewhat disturbing.

Back to Fatima, I don't want to derail this post anymore.  And Fatima is an important topic.
Sorry for getting off topic.  With that said, thanks to you who responded to questions concerning Fr. Gruner and Malachi Martin. 

I watched a couple videos yesterday and learned a few new things about Fatima that I didn't know before.

Is there an Our Lady of Fatima Novena?

Thanks,
Adpatrem
(05-04-2010, 07:52 AM)adpatrem Wrote: Sorry for getting off topic.  With that said, thanks to you who responded to questions concerning Fr. Gruner and Malachi Martin. 

I watched a couple videos yesterday and learned a few new things about Fatima that I didn't know before.

Is there an Our Lady of Fatima Novena?

Thanks,
Adpatrem

Here you go:

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...645.0.html