Fr. Gruner has the videos up.
The rector isn't exactly the most credible cleric there is and the pictures on many websites speak loud and clear about this. Not many traditionalists purchase the explanation, including the SSPX's bisops who went to Fatima along with many of the faithful to offer reperation for the desecration, where they were greated by a loud sound system trying to interupt the whole thing.

http://www.cfnews.org/disrupt.htm
The  third secret of Fatima was a vision, really a prophecy given to us as a warning from Heaven. Why would our Blessed Mother order the third secret not to be told until 1960? Didn't our Lady know  what would happen? Didn't she know that the third secret would be hidden? I'm assuming she did know that the third secret would be hidden given the fact that it was a prophecy she gave to us.

I believe in Fatima, but I just find the whole thing overwhelmingly confusing.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
You pose a good question:  Didn't Our Lady know that the consecration wouldn't be done, that the message wouldn't be released as requested in 1960?

Our Lady did say "In the end my Immaculate Heart will Triumph, the consecration will be made but it will be late..." or something to that effect.
(05-05-2010, 10:33 AM)adpatrem Wrote: You pose a good question:  Didn't Our Lady know that the consecration wouldn't be done, that the message wouldn't be released as requested in 1960?

Our Lady did say "In the end my Immaculate Heart will Triumph, the consecration will be made but it will be late..." or something to that effect.

Yes, the Immaculate Heart will triumph, but the consequences for this world will be incredibly grave. Pray the rosary every day for loved ones and for strength in trials.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(05-04-2010, 09:22 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: Wow marcel was a dope fiend too?
Satan is involved al right no doubt.

Don't trust Wikipedia especially on anything Catholic.  It may be true, but I'll wait for a second source.
It is no secret that Maciel was addicted to drugs, both street and prescription.  On "Vows of Silence" a very reputable former member of the LC who worked at the Vatican said he himself witnessed a suitcase that was chalk full of prescription bottles filled with white powder.  When he asked another higher up in the Legion he was told that Maciel was very sick and needed the help of medicine.  Very sick is true in more ways than one.
do u have anything to back the claim up besides a well known secret or u were told from someone who was told from a cousin of a whore your roommate in college shagged?
Quote:The  third secret of Fatima was a vision, really a prophecy given to us as a warning from Heaven. Why would our Blessed Mother order the third secret not to be told until 1960? Didn't our Lady know  what would happen? Didn't she know that the third secret would be hidden? I'm assuming she did know that the third secret would be hidden given the fact that it was a prophecy she gave to us.

1960 was during the reign of Pope John XXIII, right before Vat. II.  Yes our Lady knew the Church could not reveal the secret because it was a condemnation of the Council and especially the new Mass.  Pope Pius XII spilled the beans:
Quote: “I am worried by the Blessed Virgin's messages to Lucy of Fatima. This persistence of Mary about the dangers which menace the Church is a divine warning against the suicide of altering the Faith, in her liturgy, her theology and her soul. ...

“I hear all around me innovators who wish to dismantle the Sacred Chapel, destroy the universal flame of the Church, reject her ornaments and make her feel remorse for her historical past.

“A day will come when the civilized world will deny its God, when the Church will doubt as Peter doubted. She will be tempted to believe that man has become God. In our churches, Christians will search in vain for the red lamp where God awaits them, like Mary Magdalene weeping before the empty tomb, they will ask, 'Where have they taken Him?'”
  He either got a peak of the message from Pius XI, OR this was pure prophecy.  I think he read it before becoming Pope.  Anyhow Altering the Faith in her theology and her soul is clearly a reference to Vat. II.  Altering her Liturgy, well, take a guess.  Man believing he is God?  Let's face it, this prophecy of Pope Pius XII, (who I am told wasn't Pope at this time) ranks up there with "Russia will spread her errors throughout the world", probably because it originates from the same event.

Furthermore, Our Lady knew that it would be impossible to direct commie loving bishops to denounce Russia, and hence the consecration would not happen.  Why then give these warnings?

Well, first off, God sent prophets to Israel over and over.  Didn't He know it would fail?  What were His reasons?  We tread here lightly, but consider that the prophets DID save a remnant each time, AND, after the chastisement, Israel could easily look back and say, "That clearly was a chastisement from God.  And He warned us it was coming."  So after the nukes fly, and billions starve to death, when a rump Church finally consecrates Russia, it will indeed be miraculous.  And why did Our Lord say why He sent His Mother?  It was to give her Immaculate Heart the victory.  There will be no doubt when this goes down that it will be her victory.

For Catholic lurkers out there reading this, who have questions, PLEASE read "Secret Still Hidden" by Chris Ferrera, which I believe is now free on the internet.  AFTER you read it, then pass judgment. 

Ed. Grammar
(05-05-2010, 11:33 AM)devotedknuckles Wrote: do u have anything to back the claim up besides a well known secret or u were told from someone who was told from a cousin of a whore your roommate in college shagged?

Okay, okay.  The Vatican has never stated definitively that Maciel was a drug addict.  However, if you type Maciel and drugs in a search engine, a slew of articles will come up.  Plus, and this is sure proof alright, when Raymond Arroyo interviewed Fr. Morris (and another priest) on World Over right after the story broke in early 2009, he mentioned the abuse of drugs. 

Wow
For marcel to do all he did and be a fiend
Satan must be involved
Sip sip more then the usual