This Is Disgusting
Kasper has always been the consumate liberal. I never listen to any of the Vatican Libs. The fun will start in a few years when Bishop Fellay decides he needs to consecrate more Bishops.
The four of them are no spring chickens.
Bishop Fellay needs to consecrate a bunch of bishops and we need a pope who will make then all cardinals.

Something, something, something traditional...something, something, something complete...
I think that Kaspar has been marginalized and he is just trying to poison the well.
(05-06-2010, 08:50 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: Bishop Fellay needs to consecrate a bunch of bishops and we need a pope who will make then all cardinals.

Something, something, something traditional...something, something, something complete...

Family Guy?
(05-06-2010, 09:14 PM)franklinf Wrote:
(05-06-2010, 08:50 PM)3Sanctus Wrote: Bishop Fellay needs to consecrate a bunch of bishops and we need a pope who will make then all cardinals.

Family Guy?

YES!

It's like that time His Eminence Bishop Fellay came up with the perfect plan for giving the libs the boot!
(05-06-2010, 12:18 PM)JonW Wrote: http://in.reuters.com/article/worldNews/...1220100505

Click Logo To Link Original

Vatican talks with splinter group difficult-cardinal
Thu May 6, 2010 3:09am IST

By Tom Heneghan, Religion Editor

PARIS (Reuters) - Vatican talks with a controversial splinter group have been difficult and the ultra-traditionalist Catholics will have to make concessions if an accord is to be reached, a senior Vatican cardinal said on Wednesday.

I found these from AQ for some comic relief...

[Image: SSPXConcession.jpg]

In case you are wondering what "living tradition" means...

[Image: image001.jpg]
(sort of like the US Constitution being a "living breathing document)

I am sure the good Cardinal has one of these bumper stickers on his car...

[Image: coexist2.jpg]

Cardinal Kasper's reaction...

[Image: cfg001.jpg]

Me a heretic? Don't let's be silly!