Male, 24, Virginia
I've never been a lifeguard, but I was the boy who liked running around the streets and woods near my house barefoot - everyone thought I was crazy, but I managed to stay off the glass, lol.
haha

Before lifeguarding, I used to run to the mailbox barefoot (through 4+ inches of snow).

:P
(07-12-2010, 02:12 PM)DeiMateralma Wrote: haha

Before lifeguarding, I used to run to the mailbox barefoot (through 4+ inches of snow).

I think that counts are certifiably insane, lol.  =P

Where I live we've had "serious" snow twice in my life.  This year we got a weekend of a foot or so, and the other times we've had snow it was barely enough to cover the grass - if that much (though one year we got enough to have okay snowball fights, but it was hard finding snow to make our little wall/fort thingies.
(07-12-2010, 02:37 PM)3Sanctus Wrote:
(07-12-2010, 02:12 PM)DeiMateralma Wrote: haha

I think that counts are certifiably insane, lol.  =P

Where I live we've had "serious" snow twice in my life.  This year we got a weekend of a foot or so, and the other times we've had snow it was barely enough to cover the grass - if that much (though one year we got enough to have okay snowball fights, but it was hard finding snow to make our little wall/fort thingies.

lol

Well, insanity makes life interesting.

I wish that snow would go away most of the time--it makes driving to school and work a bit hair-raising.  :P
Bumping for justice.
(03-28-2011, 10:47 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Bumping for justice.
:laughing: :laughing: