What is the worst liturgical abuse you have seen personally?
For Pentecost a Priest had two little boys in very tight short shorts waving rainbow banners and dancing around him as the Priest danced left and right holding a flower pot with incense in it.
One of our female and very annoying neo-marxist religion teachers gave the homily by playing God in a one act play with the Priest (a notorious homosexual predator).  He pretended to pray, calling on God, and it became a dialogue about referring to God as "She" and how God could be a woman.

I have never seen a liturgical abuse.

I have attended the Ordinary Form/ Novus Ordo in ten parishes, three countries, and I have never seen a liturgical abuse.  Not once.  No inclusive language, no ad libs by the priest, no liturgical dancers, LifeTeen Masses, etc.  Nada.
Holy Thursday washing of the feet consisted of Female Eucharistic Ministers and Altar Girls... Also barefoot masses like this... What are the point of thoseHuh?Huh? Crazy

[Image: com0306e.jpg]
(05-09-2010, 09:23 PM)crusaderfortruth3372 Wrote: Holy Thursday washing of the feet consisted of Female Eucharistic Ministers and Altar Girls... Also barefoot masses like this... What are the point of thoseHuh?Huh? Crazy

[Image: com0306e.jpg]
I don't know what the point is, but at least that church seems to have a nice high pile shag carpet Puke
(05-09-2010, 09:20 PM)i.p.i. Wrote: I have never seen a liturgical abuse.

I have attended the Ordinary Form/ Novus Ordo in ten parishes, three countries, and I have never seen a liturgical abuse.  Not once.  No inclusive language, no ad libs by the priest, no liturgical dancers, LifeTeen Masses, etc.  Nada.

I have seen all those things. 
ipi next tim  u r ever in toronto u could do a tour. the spiritans have liturgical dance every second week the assumption put on a dire laser light show. i have been told the newman center has cleaned up but the astronaut Jesus and the jupiter saturn Jesus are still there

(05-09-2010, 09:51 PM)devotedknuckles Wrote: ipi next tim  u r ever in toronto u could do a tour. the spiritans have liturgical dance every second week the assumption put on a dire laser light show. i have been told the newman center has cleaned up but the astronaut Jesus and the jupiter saturn Jesus are still there

Judas dogs!@# are you serious?
yes
When I was in primary school my entire class had to do a liturgical dance for a school Mass. So I guess I didn't just witness an abuse but took part in one. Oh and the priest at the church across from my house constantly tries to imrpove the prayers by making them more relevant. Last time I went there (after promising I'd never return) he had a bunch of clip boards handed around  and pressured people into signing up for some parish renewal thing DURING MASS.