The Purification of the Church: Pravda
Ha-ha, you'd have to find out about all this on Pravda, wouldn't you? Not one single official Catholic voice that we know of will talk about this unpleasant fact.

Pravda Wrote:In 2005 Pope Benedict XVI issued a resounding call for reform in the Catholic church, saying, “How much filth there is in the church, and even among those ... in the priesthood.” This was widely interpreted as a reference to the sex- abuse scandal affecting the church's standing in North America and other parts of the world. However, the Pope’s exhortation was, in reality, directed more widely to the phenomenon of modernism that is poisoning the church at its core.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...ravda.html
(05-12-2010, 12:43 PM)Augstine Baker Wrote: Ha-ha, you'd have to find out about all this on Pravda, wouldn't you? Not one single official Catholic voice that we know of will talk about this unpleasant fact.

Pravda Wrote:In 2005 Pope Benedict XVI issued a resounding call for reform in the Catholic church, saying, “How much filth there is in the church, and even among those ... in the priesthood.” This was widely interpreted as a reference to the sex- abuse scandal affecting the church's standing in North America and other parts of the world. However, the Pope’s exhortation was, in reality, directed more widely to the phenomenon of modernism that is poisoning the church at its core.

http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2010...ravda.html

Who'dve thunk it!?  Out of THAT country of all places?
Can someone give me moderator power so I can zap the posts of these stupid twits who post utter crap?

It would safe QUIS and Vox a lot of time if regular forum stalwarts were able to clean this crud up when they saw it.

What is the idea behind the post above anyway.  Does it have a purpose?
(05-13-2010, 09:07 AM)ggreg Wrote: Can someone give me moderator power so I can zap the posts of these stupid twits who post utter crap?

It would safe QUIS and Vox a lot of time if regular forum stalwarts were able to clean this crud up when they saw it.

What is the idea behind the post above anyway.  Does it have a purpose?

It contains links to different websites.  It's advertising for those websites, silly spammers...  Fish-Eater Smackdown
The only thing I don't like about the Pravda site are ads.