Blood Money
From e-mail:
Quote:Dear friends :

The following link is to a new independent film which needs our support to expose the corruption of Planned Parenthood. The movie is called Blood Money and in order for the producers to get it into the theaters they need to show that millions of interested people have visited their website. You need only visit the website; there is no need to sign-up as a supporter unless you are compelled to do so.

PLEASE HELP GET THIS IMPORTANT FILM INTO THEATERS BY VISITING THE WEBSITE,

then forward this to your family and friends! Americans NEED to see this...

http://www.bloodmoneyfilm.com/

God bless you!
That's it. How does that work? They clock the webiste find millions viewed it then they do what?
Curious that's all
Sure thing
Sip sip
I assume it's all about money making the world go round, DK.

It sounds like they need to be able to show that there is enough interest in the film to satisfy cinemas that there will be a financial profit in them screening it.
Awesome. I signed up.  Tip o' the hat
Just posted the trailer on Silent Holocaust, a Facebook group. I am sure that will help get sigs.
How about Youtube or Vimeo? That is a good way to mass exposure. Granted it wouldn't surprise me if Youtube didn't stomp on it after it was posted.
(05-13-2010, 12:52 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote: How about Youtube or Vimeo? That is a good way to mass exposure. Granted it wouldn't surprise me if Youtube didn't stomp on it after it was posted.

On their website they have a link to their YouTube Channel. They only have one video posted (the trailer).

They also link to Vimeo:
Cool, thank you. I have to be careful of what links I click on where I'm at the moment. Getting the Youtube count up would hopefully do wonders to get noticed.
(05-13-2010, 01:12 AM)Mac_Giolla_Bhrighde Wrote: Cool, thank you. I have to be careful of what links I click on where I'm at the moment. Getting the Youtube count up would hopefully do wonders to get noticed.

No problem  Smile They also have a Facebook group if I'm not mistaken. I'm going to invite my friends to join and hopefully boost their numbers a bit!

(05-13-2010, 01:16 AM)qazbaby Wrote:First, choose your parents and grandparents carefully.
LOL